In the short term, you'll:
- Develop a rich understanding of Intricately's Enterprise offering and the use cases it supports
- Own relationships with external SEO/SEM vendors, contractors/internal team
- Create high-quality and scalable processes for demand gen programs and results
- Manage the full demand gen stack including website, webinars, Hubspot, Webflow, and other tools
- Manage a marketing qualified opportunity (MQO) and marketing pipeline commit as part of your goals
- Support Intricately's demand generation campaigns and marketing automation
- Develop targeted global vertical and competitive marketing programs and campaigns for specific named accounts
- Strategize and build marketing assets, including forms, landing pages, site pages, marketing emails, etc.
- Monitor and optimize demand generation marketing campaigns and programs
- Implement nurture cadences for converting our audience into high-intent handraisers for Sales
- Strategize and deploy a high-performing email program that generates demand in our target audience(s)
- Work with Product to capture and harness Enterprise demo requests from Product usage
- Measure, analyze and report campaign and funnel metrics
- Build upon existing marketing automation, scoring, and workflows to drive better performance
In the long term, you'll:
- Grow attributable pipeline and revenue for Intricately's Enterprise Data Platform
- End-to-end coordination and management of an enterprise-focused program including planning, promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting for all demand gen initiatives
- Coordinate long-term strategic efforts to generate demand and grow marketing pipeline
- Evaluate the tools, methods, and personnel required to scale the demand generation
- 5+ Years Experience with B2B tech demand gen marketing
- You live in the data and systems and are able to quantifiably justify your strategic decisions and tactics.
- Understand what it takes to generate demand while building a brand from the ground up at a startup
- Proven experience driving results, optimizing through data and industry best practices
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize and analyze program effectiveness and ROI.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing tools like HubSpot
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced, small-team setting
- Intricately Enterprise
- Generous health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your spouse
- 401k with company match
- Healthcare FSA with company contribution
- Dependent FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Equipment budget to help you build out your home working environment
- Resources for continued learning and development
- Parental leave: Up to 12 weeks off for new parents
We help you answer the two important questions: 1. Who should I contact today? 2. What should I say? We do this by monitoring the online footprint of more than 3.5 million businesses. We deliver the right prospects based on the technologies they use and how much they spend. Unlike other providers, we capture your prospects’ entire stack — from websites and apps to the data center. That’s why industry leaders like Verizon, Google and Fastly choose Intricately to drive their pipelne.
Want to learn more about Intricately? Visit Intricately's website.
Help the world share their story
Tech Jobs For You
Head of Marketing Technology and Marketing Analytics
Cloudflare, San Francisco or Austin or Chicago or Los Angeles or Miam...