In the short term, you'll:
- Help us to define the fundation of the SRE role inside Intricately
- Improve our CI/CD pipeline to enable the engineering team deliver faster
- Increase the observability of our product
- Work closely with the engineering team
In the long term, you'll:
- Improve observability aspects of our product
- Create and measure KPIs (MTTR, SLAs, SLOs, SLIs)
- 3+ years of experience as a site reliability engineer
- Startup experience working with SaaS products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Datadog, Codeship and Github
- Ruby / Rails, Node and VueJS
- Data Stores: Postgres, Mongo, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, InfluxDB, Redis, Memcache, S3
- Clouds : AWS, DigitalOcean, Heroku
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation policy
- Up to 12 weeks of parental leave
- Fully subsidized English lessons
- Equipment stipend
We help you answer the two important questions: 1. Who should I contact today? 2. What should I say? We do this by monitoring the online footprint of more than 3.5 million businesses. We deliver the right prospects based on the technologies they use and how much they spend. Unlike other providers, we capture your prospects’ entire stack — from websites and apps to the data center. That’s why industry leaders like Verizon, Google and Fastly choose Intricately to drive their pipelne.
Want to learn more about Intricately? Visit Intricately's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.