Customer Success Coach (IT Implementations specialist)
Intrigma, New York, NY
A better way to schedule physicians, nurses and staff
Intrigma is a revolutionary cloud software company that is changing the U.S. healthcare system. Sixty cents of every dollar spent in healthcare is workforce-related; Intrigma provides the healthcare industry a breakthrough cloud platform to navigate the new era of metric- and outcome-based staffing models. Our technologies are used by leading health systems in New York City and around the country.
Located in the heart of New York City in Times Square, we’re a small but mighty entrepreneurial team that is looking to grow. A strong work ethic and a willingness to tackle whatever comes your way are the key traits that will help you thrive as the newest addition to our team.
Do you foster new business relationships with ease? Do you enjoy educating others about how technology solutions can address their needs? Are you passionate about providing a top-notch customer experience from the first contact through to solution delivery and beyond? Can you juggle all of these duties without missing a beat? If so, do we have the position for you!
As a Customer Success Coach (or Scheduling Success Coach) you will be the very first contact for people who engage the company - you will carry the responsibility of implementing our technologies at client hospitals and medical organizations.
You will manage communication with physicians and healthcare executives from prospective clients to understand their needs and demonstrate how our solutions can achieve them.
- Coaching, training, and troubleshooting customer needs
- Talking to prospective clients to understand their needs, assess their goals, and determine potential fit with Intrigma's technologies
- Working closely with others on the Customer Success team to prepare and present demonstrations for prospective clients
- Coordinating the logistics of a deal and following through until the contract is signed
- Guiding new clients through the onboarding process and assisting them with initial system configuration
- Supporting existing clients when they have questions or need help updating their system configuration
You will love this job if you are:
- A person who enjoys doing technology implementations
- A people person who can articulate ideas and build relationships
- A high-energy, hard worker who sees things through
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- Passionate the company's mission and improving healthcare
You must have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of work experience in training and implementations, onboarding,orproject management, (experience in tech and healthcare is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- A willingness to learn our software and the tools we use to make our company run (Jira, HubSpot, PandaDoc, Gmail, Google Team Drive)
- Work with a ninja team of ultra-motivated people looking to change the world
- A professional workplace that is fun
- Beer on tap (and the robust social life that comes along with that!)
- Rooftop workspace
- Company outings, events, and an awesome office environment
- Ask….we have more!
Want to learn more about Intrigma? Visit Intrigma's website.
The social news and entertainment company.
Jobs You May Like
Thrive Market, Reno, NV