Senior Software Engineer - Security
GOOD DESIGN IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
The Engineering team is in search of a Senior Software Engineer - Security to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We’re looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate a diverse scalable of products for millions of customers, from the small to the behemoth. We’re excited by challenges of scale—both the number and size of customers—and a diverse set of products. If you’re looking for variety, we have it. We work in scrum agile iterations on short-term deliverable cycles. Every team ships code every day, and we push launches every few months. We’re motivated to not only deliver the best products, but also to personally achieve. We work in small teams and have growth tracks for both technical and management.
What you'll do:
- Bake security into the InVision product. You'll work with engineers and product teams to create application security features that protect millions of designers around the globe.
- Secure our code. As a member of the security team, you'll find and resolve vulnerabilities in the InVision platform. You'll also help improve our vulnerability remediation process and response efforts.
- Keep InVision compliant. You'll design and launch innovative solutions that help us stay in compliance with industry regulations.
- Be a security advocate. Every day brings exciting new challenges, and opportunities for you to share your ideas and security expertise with InVision's engineering team.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of software development experience including 2 or more years focussed on application security
- A strong understanding of security architecture at scale and fluency with a range of security architectures, components, and protocols
- Experience with building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
- An advanced knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities and strategies for mitigating them
- Experience with threat modeling, penetration testing, code analysis, and common security tools
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist, Algorithms
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Data/Machine Learning Engineer, Wattpad Labs
Software Engineer - Cyber Security
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Slack, New York City
Sr. Engineer - Machine Learning -.NET
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena