InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Are you a design leader with firsthand experience in crafting or leading design systems? If so, would you love to share that knowledge with others?
We are looking for a senior design practitioner with extensive experience with both the design process and popular design tools to support our sales and customer success teams as a Design Solution Consultant.
You’ll be a subject matter authority with the mission to evangelize a design centric approach to senior executives at large brands and agencies. You will elevate our design conversations and speak peer-to-peer with our customers about the importance of the tools they choose and how to get the most value from the InVision platform. You’ll help InVision prospects and customers evaluate and embrace InVision’s platform to improve their workflow.
You will share your perspectives on the evolving world of design. This role provides a rare opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the diverse challenges companies are facing in the world of product design.
• Be the resident product authority around InVision and the broader ecosystem of design and collaboration technologies
• Drive awareness and adoption of new product offerings among InVision’s Enterprise customer base
• Educate and train the internal InVision team on creative product design standard methodologies
• Develop customer facing programs, content and materials evangelizing the power of design thinking, specifically targeted to the C-suite of large corporations.
• Regularly attend in person prospect and customer visits, leading senior level conversations on digital transformation
• Spearhead onsite InVision product trainings for running design processes with our clients. This will include collaborating with InVision’s internal Product and Design Education team on workshops and programs for senior leadership.
• Translate educational content and industry experience into recommendations for rituals, team structure, processes, tooling, etc.
• Partner with the marketing team on strategic content, event speaking opportunities, and community meet-ups to drive awareness of the InVision brand
• 5 - 10 years experience as a product or design lead in a large enterprise
• Experience leading digital transformation or design thinking programs across large organizations
• Leader in product design workflow, building or working with design systems, design tools, and prototyping tools.
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations to senior level audiences with a focus on education
• Desire to build and maintain a personal brand as a lead product design guide
• You take initiative; grow with change and are comfortable with ambiguity
• Interested in being a founding member of InVision’s EMEA expansion
• Bias towards immediate action and results
• Willingness to learn and adapt
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a team with varied strengths all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin,
Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from
country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks
package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Senior Manager, Customer Success
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Account Manager (m/w)
Business Developer Key Account | Hospital Team
Doctolib, Paris, France
Operations Account Manager
Convoy, Shelton, Connecticut
Advertiser Development Specialist
LiveIntent, New York City