InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We are looking for design practitioners with expertise in product design best practices, design process and design tools to support our sales and customer success teams as a Design Solution Consultant. This will be a critical customer facing role to evangelize a design centric approach at large organizations. The role will sit within the customer facing organization and be a senior resource to elevate our design conversations with senior executives at large brands and agencies.
In this role, you’ll serve as a subject matter expert who can talk peer-to-peer with our customers about the importance of design, design best practices and how to get the most value from the InVision platform. You’ll help InVision prospects & customers evaluate and adopt InVision’s platform and improve their workflow. You will work with senior executives at large brands and agencies to elevate our design conversations and design leaders at existing clients to drive awareness and adoption of new products. You’ll also educate and train the internal InVision team on design best practices.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a senior designer or design leader, will be familiar with popular design tools, will have first hand experience creating or managing a design system and enjoy sharing that knowledge with others.
Gather new perspectives on the evolving world of design. This role provides a unique opportunity to gain a broad understanding of the diverse design challenges companies are facing day in and day out regarding product design.
- Be the resident product expert around InVision and the broader ecosystem of product design and collaboration technologies
- Drive awareness and adoption of new product offerings among InVision’s Enterprise customer base
- Educate and train the internal InVision team on innovative product design best practices
- Create customer facing programs evangelizing and educating on the value of Design Thinking and specifically targeted to the C-suite of large corporations.These will include -
- Develop customer facing content and materials evangelizing the power of design. This will include translating educational content and industry experience into recommendations for rituals, team structure, processes, tooling, etc.
- Regularly attend in person prospect and customer visits, leading senior level conversations on digital transformation and design best practices
- Spearhead onsite InVision product trainings and best practices for managing design processes across large organizations. This will include collaborating with InVision’s internal Design Education team on workshops and programs for senior leadership.
- Partner with the marketing team on strategic content, event speaking opportunities, and community meetups to drive awareness of the InVision brand
- Work closely with Product and Design Education teams to scale efforts and programs
- 5 - 10 years experience as a product or design lead in a large enterprise
- Experience leading digital transformation or design thinking programs across large organizations
- Expertise in product design workflow, building or working with design systems, design tools, and prototyping tools.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to senior level audiences with a focus on education
- Desire to build and maintain a personal brand as a product design expert
- Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Interest in being a founding member of InVision’s EMEA expansion
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Media Account Director - China
Sales Development Representative
Junior Application Engineer
Markforged, Watertown, MA
INTERN - Business Development Representative
Ematic Solutions, Bangkok, Thailand
Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, Data Analytics - NYC
Looker, New York