InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com andInVisionApp.com/blog.
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts. As an Enterprise Account Executive at InVision, you should be a sales hunter experienced in selling SAAS to c-level buyers within Design and other lines of business. You should be passionate about design and your customers , with a high level of sales acumen and an ability to drives sales cycles to a close and compress decision making timelines. Ideally you’re someone who can do this with a high level of energy and a sense of humor, and are excited to be a part of our unique team and culture.
- Passionately evangelize InVision and Design thinking to VP-Level+ product teams at Fortune 5000 companies
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
- 5 years or more of account based sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to engage, and consultatively sell to, c-level product executives
- Experience working with Customer Success and Sales Development in a pod based structure
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Referenceable executive-level customers at Fortune 2000 companies, major digital agencies and prominent tech firms
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Passion for design
Internal Support Structure:
- Business Development Representative to help you grow opportunities through outbound prospecting & Inbound Qualifying who will pass you leads
- Sales Operations team to process orders and tackle contract challenges
- Sales Enablement team to help ensure you receive ongoing training and development
- In-house counsel to assist on legal matters
- Visionary leadership with years of tactical expertise to mentor and guide you through the big wins
- Post-sales Customer Success teams designed to ensure customer delight once the deal is won
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Internal Account Manager DACH
Avecto, Germany, Frankfurt
Enterprise Account Executive - Los Angeles
Rubrik, Los Angeles
Account Executive - New England
Sales Development Representative
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Brookfield Residential, MD/DC/VA
Regional Director, UK (EMEA)