InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to bring new InVision products and features to market. In this role, you’ll partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically product, sales, and marketing to set positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, lead and analyze product releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive feature engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
If you’re creative, collaborative, process oriented and simply excited about the opportunity to take a new product to market and grow InVision usage, we’d be delighted to have you join our team.
- 3-5 years product marketing experience
- Experience with successful B2B freemium products and brands
- Experience building or directly contributing to the development of product marketing programs
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Experience and interest in analyzing the competitive market space
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional project management skills
- Building product messaging and positioning for new products and features
- Developing go-to-market strategies and programs to drive awareness around new products and educate customers about the value of InVision
- Working cross functionally with sales, events, and creative teams to drive new initiatives that support product launches
- Working with product and research to surface user insights and help inform product development
- Managing the strategy and content creation for ongoing enablement
- Process oriented
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally
- Creative and brand-focused
- Welcomes ambiguity
- Thrives under pressure
- Pays close attention to detail
- Thoughtful and intentional
- Thinks deeply about solutions to problems
- Understands our target audience
- Natural leader, self-starter, motivator
- A “builder’
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, New Experience
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
IT Support Intern
Remitly, Seattle, WA
Product Manager - Video
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Manager
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Product Manager - Ads - Targeting, Delivery, and Data Mining
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Thumbtack, San Francisco