Business Technology Engineer, Finance
GOOD DESIGN IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Business Technology Engineer, Finance to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The BizTech team is focused on enabling the business to function effectively, efficiently, and profitably through the acquisition and deployment of stable and scalable SaaS applications. As a Finance Engineer with the BizTech team, you will align closely with Finance stakeholders (including Accounting, RevOps, FP&A, BizOPs, and Legal) to understand their business challenges and develop and implement scalable solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Execution of Finance business applications strategy, positioning the business to improve performance through technology
- Develop processes and tools that can be leveraged to help drive efficiency, quality, security, and scalability of Finance business applications
- Develop and manage end-end data integration between Netsuite and other business systems/applications
- Supports data flows between business applications and provides solutions for managing and integrating data between operational systems, data repositories, and reporting and analytical applications. This includes but is not limited to ETL, APIs, stored procedures, Enterprise Integration Patterns, EDI, views, and functions
- Create and propose technical design documentation which includes current and future functionality, objects affected, specifications, and flows/diagrams to detail the proposed database and/or Data Integration implementation
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience developing financial systems solutions, preferably including Netsuite, Zuora, Paylocity, Expensify, Coupa, Adaptive, Mode
- Experience in distributed architectures such as Microservices, SOA, and RESTful APIs
- Experience supporting Web Services Standards and Technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, DDI, REST, etc.)
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Finance & Strategy Analyst
The Trade Desk, New York, NY
Director of Corporate Accounting
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Senior Forecast Scientist, FP&A (Homes)
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Senior Management Consultant - Merchandise Planning
KPMG New Zealand, Auckland