Enterprise Customer Success Manager
InVisionApp, London/Amsterdam (Remote)
GOOD DESIGN IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our Corporate customers in EMEA through the onboarding, adoption and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle.
- Helping others improve their design workflow by adopting best-in-class technology
- Delivering best practices for product design within different verticals and environments, based on specific client use cases, industry standards, and an understanding of emerging tools
- Engaging with the design community in your local design community through InVision hosted events, onsite client visits, and focused industry events and meetups
- Developing relationships with designers, product teams and other stakeholders in the design space
- Contributing to the growth and adoption of InVision across our Enterprise customer base
- Comfortable in a native design environment (Photoshop, Sketch, etc)
- Experienced with InVision and other prototyping and collaboration tools
- Excited to promote the adoption and expansion of InVision across our Enterprise customer base
- Biased towards immediate actions and results
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- An excellent communicator and presenter -- people like you, and you make things happen
- Comfort engaging with end-users, evangelizing InVision and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Worked directly with customers or internal stakeholders through remote and in-person presentations
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Passion for design
- Spanish, Italian or Portuguese Language Skills (preferred)
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Data Analyst, Sales Analytics
GitHub, HQ - San Fransisco
Account Executive - Western Canada
Rubrik, Western Canada
ZeroCater, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Sales Manager
Sales Manager - Hamburg (m/w)
Doctolib, Hamburg, Deutschland
Senior Yield Manager
OpenX, OpenX - London