InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
We're looking for a Strategic Account Executive to capitalize on our growing global footprint as she/he accelerates rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
About the team
Our strategic accounts team aspires to create trusted partnerships that enable design-driven innovation across the world’s leading companies. This team is focused on our largest partnerships and prides itself on delivering best in class customer experiences by following and executing against a value-driven sales process.
As an Account Executive on this journey, you will manage and partner with a select group of Strategic Accounts, while consistently raising the bar in terms of skills development, sales process, and performance. The successful candidate will need to have the right winning characteristics, a passion for sales, customer value, and operational excellence to continuously drive and up-level this group. Above and beyond your Sales responsibility, you will contribute and partner with world-class teams across Customer Success, Solutions Consulting, Leadership, and Marketing.
What you'll do
- Partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and Solutions Consulting to drive value to our clients and identify further growth potential
- Develop upsell & cross-sell business opportunities through proactive efforts
- Educate and advise customers on the value of bringing multiple stakeholder teams (engineers, etc.) in the InVision connected workflow
- Initiate discussions on design systems and the value of a centralized management system (InVision DSM)
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
What you'll bring:
- Motivation and passion to work tirelessly in the pursuit of delivering outstanding results on a consistent basis
- Welcoming of the challenge of creating new opportunities for an exciting company that’s transforming how organizations design digital products and services
- Understanding of why people buy technology at different levels of an Enterprise business, and ability to qualify the difference between those types of champions through a sales process, and ability to tailor the approach to those conversations and processes
- Strength in helping customers quantify the impact of their work and elevating their value within an organization
- A proven understanding of a complex sales cycle and pride in constantly measuring, improving, and scaling a sales process to achieve great results
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.