InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We're looking for a Strategic Account Executive to capitalize on our growing global footprint as she/he accelerates rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
About the team
Our strategic accounts team aspires to create trusted partnerships that enable design-driven innovation across the world’s leading companies. This team is focused on our largest partnerships and prides itself on delivering best in class customer experiences by following and executing against a value-driven sales process.
As an Account Executive on this journey, you will manage and partner with a select group of Strategic Accounts, while consistently raising the bar in terms of skills development, sales process, and performance. The successful candidate will need to have the right winning characteristics, a passion for sales, customer value, and operational excellence to continuously drive and up-level this group. Above and beyond your Sales responsibility, you will contribute and partner with world-class teams across Customer Success, Solutions Consulting, Leadership, and Marketing.
What you'll do
- Partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and Solutions Consulting to drive value to our clients and identify further growth potential
- Develop upsell & cross-sell business opportunities through proactive efforts
- Educate and advise customers on the value of bringing multiple stakeholder teams (engineers, etc.) in the InVision connected workflow
- Initiate discussions on design systems and the value of a centralized management system (InVision DSM)
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
What you'll bring:
- Motivation and passion to work tirelessly in the pursuit of delivering outstanding results on a consistent basis
- Welcoming of the challenge of creating new opportunities for an exciting company that’s transforming how organizations design digital products and services
- Understanding of why people buy technology at different levels of an Enterprise business, and ability to qualify the difference between those types of champions through a sales process, and ability to tailor the approach to those conversations and processes
- Strength in helping customers quantify the impact of their work and elevating their value within an organization
- A proven understanding of a complex sales cycle and pride in constantly measuring, improving, and scaling a sales process to achieve great results
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.