InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Staff Product Designer to help us reimagine the way individuals and teams all over the world collaborate across their organization, and beyond.
About the team:
The Core squad is responsible for evolving and redefining our foundational products and experiences across a suite of experiences both new and existing. This includes our core navigation, global search, sharing all types of content, solving for collaboration across teams within an organization, and the entire InVision home experience.
In this role, you will be empowered to identify the right problems to solve and create solutions that our customers love while driving the business forward. You will be challenged to redefine existing patterns, create innovative solutions for complex systems, and explore new directions for some of our most visible and impactful product areas. The innovation that you and the Core squad bring to market will have a measurable impact on expanding InVision’s addressable market, and drive the growth and success of the InVision platform.
You will act as a senior design leader who is a red thread across multiple product areas, all with the goal of building the future of a collaborative platform critical to InVision’s strategy. The pandemic has sped up digital transformation across so many companies that now we are at the dawn of a new era. Creating great digital experiences demands collaboration at a whole new scale - it’s the work of the entire company, not just one team. In partnership with your Product and Engineering peers, you will lead the team to create a workspace that catalyzes creative collaboration, creative thinking, and creative energy across teams and organizations.
What you'll do:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and desirable customer experiences that are impactful for our business
- Be a systems thinker, approaching each problem by considering how the elements in the experience interact with one another across multiple workflows
- Take complex problems and scenarios and turn them into simple, easily understandable experiences
- Work with cross functional leaders to establish systems rules, practices, and guidelines that benefit and facilitate work for the entire organization
- Drive innovation and elevate the product experience by designing flows and interfaces that are delightful, simple, and effective
- Cultivate a deep knowledge of InVision’s design system, patterns, and standardized interactions
- Contribute to high-level strategic direction with your Product and Engineering partners, as well as Design peers
- Work closely with other designers, product managers, engineering, marketing and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in design of digital products that have been released to market, with a proven track record of success
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines that drive change
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
Please note: Candidates must share an online or PDF portfolio to be considered for this role. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The Digital Product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences We believe the screen is the most important place in the world. That’s why we are dedicated to helping you deliver the best possible digital product experience, with our platform and best practices from your peers. With intuitive tools for ideation, design, prototyping, and design management, the InVision platform gives you everything you need for digital product design, all in one place. It’s what more than 3 million people—at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100, and brands like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber—use to make products you love. InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in more than 20 countries around the world. Together, we’re on a mission to help you make every digital experience magically better.
Want to learn more about InVisionApp? Visit InVisionApp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.