Are you comfortable with Kubernetes? Do you know how to choose the best service mesh? At Invoice2go, we recently upgraded from a monolithic Windows / .NET backend to a modern, Linux-based microservice architecture running NodeJS. We have automated our infrastructure using Puppet, Ansible and Terraform, and are ready to take our next big step into the world of container orchestration. To do this, we need to grow our team.
Invoice2go is a venture funded Silicon Valley startup with an office here in Sydney. We value teamwork, collaboration, inclusiveness, hard work, and high quality outcomes. We’re looking for smart and dedicated DevOps engineers to help us evolve our infrastructure, and embrace DevOps culture. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Who We Are Looking For
- You have experience as an operations engineer in a scalable production environment
- You have knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker not essential, but considered favourably
- You are proficient working with Amazon Web Services
- You've worked in 24×7 production operations
- You have the skills to build smart, efficient automation using Python, Golang, Bash (or others, etc..)
- You're familiar with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- You understand monitoring and the challenges of measuring system health
- You're able to act independently when necessary, defining and executing plans for delivering business value
- You prefer to work collaboratively to achieve your goals
- You have a computer science or related degree and 3+ years experience
What You’ll Be Doing
- Help us drive DevOps culture through the engineering team
- Move our systems onto Kubernetes
- Support our existing infrastructure and make improvements to it
- Partner with engineering and product to design and build new, highly available and scalable systems
- Deploy, monitor, and administer services underlying our mobile and web applications
- Lead technology initiatives that improve our scalability, performance and reliability
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Participate in 24×7 operation support and on-call rotation
This is a Full Time Opportunity. The salary rage for this role is $120-155k AUD based on experience.
Invoice2go is the world’s top selling invoicing app, but we haven’t stopped there. Equipping business owners with the most straightforward way to run a business, Invoice2go brings together all the tools needed to get the job done: From winning jobs, tracking estimates and payments, and offering the ability to pay any way.
We strive to give small businesses control over their time and their business.
Invoice2go was founded in Australia by Chris Strode, a small business owner who came from a family of tradespeople, and wanted to help them streamline their invoicing.
Today, we are backed by $60 million in funding from Accel, Ribbit Capital and OCV Partners, and trusted by business owners across 160 countries to send $24 billion in invoicing every year. The company employs a world-class team from it’s offices in Redwood City, California and Sydney, Australia.
We’re working hard to solve big challenges for the smallest of businesses, and we’re always looking for talented people to join our team!!
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
About us Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, Invoice2go is the highest-grossing mobile invoicing app. Customers worldwide trust us to send billions of dollars in invoices each year. In 2014, Invoice2go received its first round of funding from Accel Partners and Ribbit Capital. Our team consists of veterans from Google, Evernote, OpenTable, and other notable tech companies. In 2015, we opened a new office in Redwood City, California and are looking for entrepreneurial, user-centric, and data-driven people to join our team during this period of rapid growth. The vision of the company and product makes for a compelling story, one we'd love to share, so feel free to reach out.
Want to learn more about Invoice2go? Visit Invoice2go's website.
Jobs You May Like
Release Program Manager
Poynt, Palo Alto, CA, US
Software Engineer - Content Delivery
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Instacart, Toronto, Ontario Canada
Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Turbonomic, New York City
Web App Engineer (Remote)
Mattermost, Waterloo, ON
Sports Broadcast Design Intern
PlayStation, San Diego, CA