Location: Redwood City, CA or North Sydney, AU
Do you want to make a difference at a world class software startup? Come and join some of the best engineering talent Silicon Valley has to offer. Help us move fast and solve interesting software problems as we build highly available systems powering a successful SaaS business operating in US and international markets with a team of smart and motivated cross functional engineers. The ideal candidate has worked on production multiservice distributed systems and understands the difficulty of building a highly reliable, fault-tolerant, and scalable system.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work with other teams and developers to ensure the good deployment of the releases.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and JAVA, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in Kotlin and RxJava is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
About us Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, Invoice2go is the highest-grossing mobile invoicing app. Customers worldwide trust us to send billions of dollars in invoices each year. In 2014, Invoice2go received its first round of funding from Accel Partners and Ribbit Capital. Our team consists of veterans from Google, Evernote, OpenTable, and other notable tech companies. In 2015, we opened a new office in Redwood City, California and are looking for entrepreneurial, user-centric, and data-driven people to join our team during this period of rapid growth. The vision of the company and product makes for a compelling story, one we'd love to share, so feel free to reach out.
Want to learn more about Invoice2go? Visit Invoice2go's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software QA Intern
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Sales Engineer- Scandinavia
Manager, Paint Shop
SF Motors, Indiana Plant
Enterprise Software Specialist
Bluebeam, Inc., Chicago
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Front-end Software Engineer, Los Angeles
Smarkets, Downtown Los Angeles