Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Description -
Do you want to make a difference at a world class software startup? Come and join some of the best engineering talent Silicon Valley has to offer. Help us move fast and solve interesting software problems as we build highly available systems powering a successful SaaS business operating in US and international markets with a team of smart and motivated cross functional engineers. The ideal candidate has worked on production multiservice distributed systems and understands the difficulty of building a highly reliable, fault-tolerant, and scalable system.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Write server-side code to solve business problem in the business area of Payments and Insights
- Design new, robust, fault-tolerant distributed systems and upgrade the existing system infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with product management and mobile/Web client-side engineers to ensure features successfully solving the user problems and achieving the business goals
- Holistically own the systems you built from architectural design, development, quality, security to production health
Who We Are Looking For
- 6+ years of professional software engineering and architecture experience
- Production experience with any brand of relational and/or NoSQL databases (eg. Dynamo, Mongo, Couchbase, etc..)
- BS, or MS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Experience with a SaaS or product driven company
- A passion for software engineering, solving complex problems, and continuous improvement
- An ability to design architectural solutions to enable highly reliable, fault-tolerant, and scalable production systems
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, software design, modern distributed system design and implementation
- Experience working with Node.js is desired
- Web Frontend experience is a plus (eg. Angular, React)
Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, we are the #1 invoicing app globally with over 250,000 customers who trust us to send their invoices every month. We help people all around the world on a daily basis to better run a business.
We are a team of intelligent, humble, driven and curious individuals who are building the modern tech startup culture at Invoice2go as we scale globally. We are pursuing the ‘If you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life’ goal and are off to a great start. A genuine startup success story who are about to embark on an incredible adventure together, work to life harmony is important as are the existing family value that we were formed upon.
About us Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, Invoice2go is the highest-grossing mobile invoicing app. Customers worldwide trust us to send billions of dollars in invoices each year. In 2014, Invoice2go received its first round of funding from Accel Partners and Ribbit Capital. Our team consists of veterans from Google, Evernote, OpenTable, and other notable tech companies. In 2015, we opened a new office in Redwood City, California and are looking for entrepreneurial, user-centric, and data-driven people to join our team during this period of rapid growth. The vision of the company and product makes for a compelling story, one we'd love to share, so feel free to reach out.
Want to learn more about Invoice2go? Visit Invoice2go's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Platform
Quantcast, San Francisco
Customer Support Specialist
Greenhouse, New York
VP of Messaging
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Director of Mobile Development
i.am+ Hollywood HQ, Hollywood, CA OR New York, NY
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654