Location - Redwood City, CA
Lead Design Researcher
Who Are We Looking For?
You’ll work with the Design Researcher in Redwood City to manage and curate the customer research library, a centralized repository that will store all information on interviews with our customers, previous research, and data captured.
You’ll work with the Design Researcher to coordinate customer empathy activities to help build company-wide empathy of our small business owner customers, including customer-facing events such as site visits and customer panels.
You’ll also have opportunities to conduct usability testing and other types of user research under the guidance of the Design Researcher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and curate the customer research library/knowledge bank (30%)
- Coordinate customer empathy activities (40%)
- Conduct usability testing, prototype testing, and other types of user research (30%)
- Currently pursuing a master’s or Ph.D. degree (HCI, sociology, psychology, anthropology, design, human factors, or related fields)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the field of design/user research
- Experience with broad range of research methodologies (e.g., interviews, field visits, survey)
- Comfortable working with a cross-cultural team (Redwood City and Sydney)
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with and strong aptitude for mobile research
- Care about small business owners
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, we are the #1 invoicing app globally with over 250,000 customers who trust us to send their invoices every month. We help people all around the world on a daily basis to better run a business.
We are a team of intelligent, humble, driven and curious individuals who are building the modern tech startup culture at Invoice2go as we scale globally. We are pursuing the ‘If you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life’ goal and are off to a great start. A genuine startup success story who is about to embark on an incredible adventure together, work to life harmony is important as are the existing family value that we were formed upon.
About us Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, Invoice2go is the highest-grossing mobile invoicing app. Customers worldwide trust us to send billions of dollars in invoices each year. In 2014, Invoice2go received its first round of funding from Accel Partners and Ribbit Capital. Our team consists of veterans from Google, Evernote, OpenTable, and other notable tech companies. In 2015, we opened a new office in Redwood City, California and are looking for entrepreneurial, user-centric, and data-driven people to join our team during this period of rapid growth. The vision of the company and product makes for a compelling story, one we'd love to share, so feel free to reach out.
Want to learn more about Invoice2go? Visit Invoice2go's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager (Mobile-focused)
Volta Industries, San Francisco, CA
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Product Designer
Quantcast, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager
Captain401, San Francisco
Sr. Product Manager - Security Operations
Ring, Santa Monica, CA