Location: Redwood City, CA
Sr. Data Analyst
The Analytics team at Invoice2go is a small, nimble group with ambitious goals. We work cross functionally to support nearly every other team in the company in making data-driven decisions whenever possible. From user acquisition strategy, to customer experience changes and new features launches, to pricing and packaging, Analytics plays a central guiding role in all aspects of the business. We are looking for curious and enthusiastic analysts who can thrive in a constantly evolving environment to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Independently drive analyses focused on enhancing new product features and growing our subscriber base
- Support the core product team in tracking A/B tests, analyzing results, and communicating insights
- Identify ways to optimize in-app flows and assist in event tracking within iOS, Android, and Web products
- Directly collaborate with product managers to develop, measure and present KPI’s to senior leaders
- Build and maintain metrics dashboard using a data visualization tool
- Be a part of a growing analytics team with increasing responsibility and tremendous opportunity for growth
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of prior product analytics experience required in a fast paced analytics or product team
- Experience in driving analytics projects independently from end-to-end and presenting to leadership
- SQL language skills required, knowledge of R/Python preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity with a visualization tool such as Periscope, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- SaaS experience a plus
Invoice2go is the world’s top selling invoicing app, but we haven’t stopped there. Equipping business owners with the most straightforward way to run a business, Invoice2go brings together all the tools needed to get the job done: From winning jobs, tracking estimates and payments, and offering the ability to pay any way.
We're on a mission to simplify the lives of small business owners around the world so they can focus on what matters most.
Invoice2go was founded in Australia by Chris Strode, a small business owner who came from a family of tradespeople, and wanted to help them streamline their invoicing.
Today, we are backed by $60 million in funding from Accel, Ribbit Capital and OCV Partners, and trusted by business owners across 160 countries to send $24 billion in invoicing every year. The company employs a world-class team from it’s offices in Redwood City, California and Sydney, Australia.
We’re working hard to solve big challenges for the smallest of businesses, and we’re always looking for talented people to join our team.
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
About us Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, Invoice2go is the highest-grossing mobile invoicing app. Customers worldwide trust us to send billions of dollars in invoices each year. In 2014, Invoice2go received its first round of funding from Accel Partners and Ribbit Capital. Our team consists of veterans from Google, Evernote, OpenTable, and other notable tech companies. In 2015, we opened a new office in Redwood City, California and are looking for entrepreneurial, user-centric, and data-driven people to join our team during this period of rapid growth. The vision of the company and product makes for a compelling story, one we'd love to share, so feel free to reach out.