Location: Redwood City
The Development team is dedicated to rolling out the latest and greatest products through innovative technology. We are building a dedicated server side team in both our Redwood City and Sydney offices.
Key motivations in this team include building a scalable & reliable tech stack for one of the fastest growing user bases in this space, and currently the #1 business app in the app store.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working on the core of our system infrastructure: account management and subscription, authentication and security
- Designing new systems and upgrading the existing
- Contributing in many ways in a team having a big impact on the company
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum 4 years experience with a SaaS based Product/Company
- Ideally you're a strong .Net, Node or Java developer experienced in building and shipping products with accuracy, scale and speed. You’re also a developer who feels comfortable moving around and contributing across the Tech Stack
- You're interested in new technology and not intimidated by buzzwords, you understand you need to find the right solution for the task at hand
- You have an interest in something on the edge of innovation or are just plain curious, whether you can use it in your daily work or not eg. Scala, GO, Kotlin, RUST, Fantom, or perhaps you have a hobby project to tell us about?
- Understand system design and the architectural aspect to software development and infrastructure.
- A passion for scalability challenges
- In depth knowledge with Relational Databases
- Proven ability to build a scalable and reliable solution where you have consistently shipped products
- Demonstration of keeping up with the latest and greatest technology trends and innovation
- Someone who loves what they do, is passionate about software development and wants to contribute to the company culture everyday
- We welcome your involvement and sharing of open source projects if you have them. Feel free to include a link to your portfolio, blog, GitHub, StackOverflow, BitBucket, Dribbble, Behance — anything that shows off your skills
Invoice2go is the world’s top selling invoicing app, but we haven’t stopped there. Equipping business owners with the most straightforward way to run a business, Invoice2go brings together all the tools needed to get the job done: From winning jobs, tracking estimates and payments, and offering the ability to pay any way.
We strive to give small businesses control over their time and their business.
Invoice2go was founded in Australia by Chris Strode, a small business owner who came from a family of tradespeople, and wanted to help them streamline their invoicing.
Today, we are backed by $60 million in funding from Accel, Ribbit Capital and OCV Partners, and trusted by business owners across 160 countries to send $24 billion in invoicing every year. The company employs a world-class team from it’s offices in Redwood City, California and Sydney, Australia.
We’re working hard to solve big challenges for the smallest of businesses, and we’re always looking for talented people to join our team!!
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
About us Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, Invoice2go is the highest-grossing mobile invoicing app. Customers worldwide trust us to send billions of dollars in invoices each year. In 2014, Invoice2go received its first round of funding from Accel Partners and Ribbit Capital. Our team consists of veterans from Google, Evernote, OpenTable, and other notable tech companies. In 2015, we opened a new office in Redwood City, California and are looking for entrepreneurial, user-centric, and data-driven people to join our team during this period of rapid growth. The vision of the company and product makes for a compelling story, one we'd love to share, so feel free to reach out.