Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Description -
Invoice2go is looking for a Director of Analytics to provide leadership and expertise in identifying insights that impact key business decisions. This individual will lead our analytics team and work with key stakeholders to provide support to our cross teams on making data driven decisions. This individual will also play a key part in influencing our senior leadership team by providing data analysis in order to help shape the business strategic direction.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead analytics team in development and deployment of analytical tools and data science approaches to analyze large data sets and develop custom models/algorithms to uncover trends, patterns and insights in the data
- Define, track and report key metrics to assess overall business health
- Develop analytical frameworks, roadmaps, and metrics for the team and broader organization
- Deliver in depth analysis on business performance (trends, funnels) and drivers, as well as forecasts and targets to executives and other key stakeholders
- Provide guidance in reducing fraud successfully and building sustainable fraud programs
- Lead cross functional teams on projects and partner with business owners to identifying data sources and quality issues and work with engineering to configure a data quality framework
- Develop a close partnership with the product organization and technology teams
- Provide guidance on technical models and analyses produced by the team
Who We Are Looking For
- 8+ years in strategic analytics and at least 3+ years experience in people management
- B.A. degree in finance, marketing, economics, math, statistics or similar quantitative discipline
- Demonstrated people management skills including training, developing and mentoring team members
- Experience working in a small start up within SaaS
- Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using SQL
- Ability to educate and influence management and staff
- Ability to communicate and partner with cross-functional teams, especially business leaders
Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, we are the #1 invoicing app globally with over 250,000 customers who trust us to send their invoices every month. We help people all around the world on a daily basis to better run a business.
We are a team of intelligent, humble, driven and curious individuals who are building the modern tech startup culture at Invoice2go as we scale globally. We are pursuing the ‘If you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life’ goal and are off to a great start. A genuine startup success story who is about to embark on an incredible adventure together, work to life harmony is important as are the existing family value that we were formed upon.
About us Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, Invoice2go is the highest-grossing mobile invoicing app. Customers worldwide trust us to send billions of dollars in invoices each year. In 2014, Invoice2go received its first round of funding from Accel Partners and Ribbit Capital. Our team consists of veterans from Google, Evernote, OpenTable, and other notable tech companies. In 2015, we opened a new office in Redwood City, California and are looking for entrepreneurial, user-centric, and data-driven people to join our team during this period of rapid growth. The vision of the company and product makes for a compelling story, one we'd love to share, so feel free to reach out.
Want to learn more about Invoice2go? Visit Invoice2go's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer (Robotics)
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Research Scientist, Deep Learning
Senior Manager, Data Science
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Cherwell Software, United Kingdom
Data Operations Analyst
Addepar, New York, NY