Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Description -
The Analytics team at Invoice2go is a small, nimble team with ambitious goals. We work cross functionally with every team in the company helping them make data driven decisions. The team also leads customer analytics that drive acquisition and revenue growth strategies. We are looking for analysts who can thrive in a constantly evolving environment to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Independently drive analyses focused on enhancing new product features and growing our subscriber base
- Support the core product team in tracking A/B tests, analyzing results, and communicating insights
- Identify ways to optimize in-app flows and assist in event tracking within iOS, Android, and Web products
- Directly collaborate with product managers to develop, measure and present KPI’s to senior leaders
- Own setting up and maintenance of metrics dashboard using a data visualization tool
- Be a part of a growing analytics team with increasing responsibility and tremendous opportunity for growth
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of prior product analytics experience required in a fast paced analytics or product team
- Experience in driving analytics projects independently from end-to-end and presenting to leadership
- SQL language skills required, knowledge of R/Python preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity with a visualization tool such as Periscope, Looker, etc.
- SaaS experience a plus
Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, we are the #1 invoicing app globally with over 250,000 customers who trust us to send their invoices every month. We help people all around the world on a daily basis to better run a business.
We are a team of intelligent, humble, driven and curious individuals who are building the modern tech startup culture at Invoice2go as we scale globally. We are pursuing the ‘If you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life’ goal and are off to a great start. A genuine startup success story who is about to embark on an incredible adventure together, work to life harmony is important as are the existing family value that we were formed upon.
About us Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, Invoice2go is the highest-grossing mobile invoicing app. Customers worldwide trust us to send billions of dollars in invoices each year. In 2014, Invoice2go received its first round of funding from Accel Partners and Ribbit Capital. Our team consists of veterans from Google, Evernote, OpenTable, and other notable tech companies. In 2015, we opened a new office in Redwood City, California and are looking for entrepreneurial, user-centric, and data-driven people to join our team during this period of rapid growth. The vision of the company and product makes for a compelling story, one we'd love to share, so feel free to reach out.
Want to learn more about Invoice2go? Visit Invoice2go's website.
Jobs You May Like
(Senior) Digital Data Analyst DE/EN (m/f)
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Zuora, Altanta, GA
Catapult Systems, Austin, TX
Senior Data Engineer, Product
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Business Planning Analyst
DraftKings, Boston, MA