Product Manager, Growth
Invoice2go, California, USA
Don't spend the weekend sending invoices
This role will be responsible for driving the Go-to-Market (GTM) roadmap for Invoice2go to improve conversion from visitor to a paid subscriber. This will include managing our marketing/support website, signup, trial, checkout, paywall, and upgrade screens across web and mobile.
This role reports into the Head of Growth and will work closely with a team of engineers and designers as well as marketers and analysts to uncover insights that unlock growth opportunities across the entire buyer journey.
We’re a small, nimble group with ambitious goals. We are looking for curious and enthusiastic PMs who can thrive in a constantly evolving environment to join our team.
- Lead the product discovery process through a combination of market and user research, user feedback, and internal brainstorming and ideation.
- Identify bottlenecks and brainstorm solutions to improve conversion, and find new growth opportunities throughout the buyer journey.
- Embrace the testing process; help develop and deploy hypothesis-driven product changes and split tests and capture insights and communicate to the broader team.
- Run the prioritization and roadmap development process within the GTM team.
- Execute the end-to-end product development process together with engineers, designers, analysts, and other go-to-market teams.
- Work with analysts to analyze and report on key metrics relevant to the GTM team.
- Work closely with other product teams, and external partners, on resolving dependencies and risks.
- Own pricing & packaging configuration across web and mobile platforms.
Desired skills and experience
- Building and launching products at leading tech/saas companies
- Experience working with engineers and designers on product development
- Core product management skills around managing sprints, creating user stories, tracking requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Structured thinking and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on experience with a/b testing
- Experience with marketing/analytics technologies (e.g. Segment, Amplitude)
Who are we?
Invoice2go’s mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses. We help the self-employed and small business owners run and grow their business their way. We empower our +200,000 users with straightforward tools that go far beyond creating professional-looking invoices and estimates. Our software enables users to easily manage appointments, track expenses, and offer digital payment options. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
Our world-class team in Silicon Valley and Sydney, Australia comprises alumni of companies like PayPal, Dropbox, Yahoo, McKinsey, Xero, Magento, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, and Visa. We’re backed by Accel, Ribbit Capital, and OCV Partners.
We’re a global team and a giant ball of energy. We love work – and we love life even more. We celebrate achievements together and help each other through setbacks. We’re honest, open, and just – well – us.
We’re unequivocally obsessed with improving our customers’ lives and experiences. It’s at the core of everything we do.
We celebrate our differences and are committed to building a culture of inclusion and equality. Regardless of passion, background, or role, we want to provide the platform and support you need to feel joy in your work, every single day.
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
About us Invoice2go was founded in 2002 by an Australian small business owner who was frustrated by the lack of simple invoicing solutions. Today, Invoice2go is the highest-grossing mobile invoicing app. Customers worldwide trust us to send billions of dollars in invoices each year. In 2014, Invoice2go received its first round of funding from Accel Partners and Ribbit Capital. Our team consists of veterans from Google, Evernote, OpenTable, and other notable tech companies. In 2015, we opened a new office in Redwood City, California and are looking for entrepreneurial, user-centric, and data-driven people to join our team during this period of rapid growth. The vision of the company and product makes for a compelling story, one we'd love to share, so feel free to reach out.
Want to learn more about Invoice2go? Visit Invoice2go's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.