HUD Voucher Processing Manager - Nationwide
ISN Corporation, Washington DC, US
Integrity & Intelligence
ISN Corporation is In search of a Voucher Processing Manager to support a large government Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) contract in support of HUD's Multifamily Housing Programs.
- Deliver positive results to the government client by providing the resources and support required to succeed in a secure, production focused environment.
- Provide direct oversight of planning and production on applicable contract activities.
- Demonstrate strong leadership to ensure the program is compliant with contractual performance standards, defined processes, and all security requirements.
- Assist with development of contract deliverable reports and Government performance reviews as needed.
- Help oversee efficient implementation of contract modifications.
- Advance solutions to program challenges and direct others for the successful completion of projects within contractual requirements.
- Work collaboratively with all levels of leadership, Operations, Program Support, and the government agency.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to program and management staff regarding employees, program changes, and workload concerns.
- Manage surge capacity with the workload as needed.
- Investigating and addressing tenant concerns.
- Monthly voucher processing.
- Conducting and/or overseeing Management and Occupancy Reviews (MOR).
- Reviewing Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) inspections.
- Performing HAP Contract support services including renewing HAP contracts, adjusting HAP contract rents, and performing risk assessments on assigned portfolios of properties.
- Utilizing the following systems:
o TRACS Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System.
o iREMS Integrated Real Estate Management System.
o EIV Enterprise Income Verification System.
- 5 years of experience managing staff working on the administration, review, and oversight of affordable housing subsidy contracts.
- Proven technical expertise in the area of affordable housing subsidy agreements and conducting oversight on financial submissions and income verification data.
- Proven technical expertise in staff supervision, development, and training.
- Experience working for a Performance Based Contract Administrator (PBCA) or as a subcontractor to a PCBA.
- Knowledge of Section 8 Multi-family Housing requirements and regulations.
- Successful ability to communicate and collaborate with the Program Director and Government Contracting Officer's Representatives (COR).
- Bachelor degree in relevant content fields.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office suite.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing staff working on the administration, review, and oversight of affordable housing subsidy contracts.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ISN Corporation is a Drug-Free Workplace. Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment background investigation before beginning employment.
About ISN Corporation
ISN Corporation has provided the very best technical solutions and talent to Federal, State, and Local Governments for nearly 40 years. ISN Corporation focuses on helping federal agencies run programs to ensure the highest level of quality, timeliness, and integrity and to eliminate fraud, waste, and abuse. ISN’s technology-based approaches not only achieve results but allow our clients and partners to meet their missions with full compliance. ISN’s work has included field service management, investigations, property management, contractor oversight, audit and inspection services, software and application development, litigation support, and independent quality control services. ISN also prides itself on ensuring proper eligibility determinations for program participation, and access occurs.