Sr. Product Manager, Reader Technology
Connecting content to people.
What You’ll Do
- Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution for the reader team; this is one of our core products centered around the flipbook.
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis and market research to identify how our reader product stays market leading .
- Take ownership from ideation to market launch for creating value for the customers and the business.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering and other key stakeholders to define relevant solutions for identified customer’s problems.
- Validate your hypotheses through quick prototypes and share your findings with the team & company.
What You’ll Bring
- Product Management experience: 5+ years in B2C product management, shepherding successful products and/or features through release, using agile methodologies;
- Prior product success: Track record of driving business results for impact (not just releasing features) preferably in a SaaS context;
- Collaboration skills: Experience partnering cross-functionally on local and global teams, and across organizations with some scale, to deliver successful products;
- Customer-centric mindset: Experience generating insights from speaking to customers;
- Ideation skills: Ability to communicate customer needs and facilitate ideation with Engineering and Design;
- Validation skills: Experience validating ideas through various testing methods before developing product;
- Analytical skills: Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from a variety of qualitative and quantitative data;
- Communication skills: Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Growth Mindset: Strong desire to learn, seeks challenges, persistent, and result-oriented
What You'll Get
- End to end ownership of your product area/customer problem
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- Room for growth and development
- Health and dental insurance
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
A truly modern media company, Issuu gives anyone with digitally bound content the ability to upload and distribute their publications worldwide. In just minutes. And as often as they’d like. Each day, more than 20,000 newly uploaded publications become instantly available to active readers around the world who use Issuu’s site and mobile apps to discover and engage with what they love, from magazines, newspapers and portfolios, to catalogs, DIY guides, community programs and more. Creators everywhere choose to publish on Issuu because they get what they need to grow, including collaboration tools, advanced analytics, and the ability to charge for publications. And their readers are rewarded with the absolute best reading experience possible — regardless of device or platform.
Want to learn more about Issuu? Visit Issuu's website.
The best bed for better sleep