Sr. Product Manager - Creator Workspace
Connecting content to people.
What You Will Do
- Lead product vision, strategy, roadmap, development, and execution for the Creator workspace product offering.
- Drive the activation and retention strategy for the Creators.
- Collaborate with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives and ensure successful execution and product dependencies.
- Spearhead key initiatives to deliver on Issuu’s strategy.
- Drive product decisions and outcomes based on analysis and deep understanding of our business, customers, competitors and market forces.
- Work directly with customers, design, marketing and engineering to bring your ideas to life.
What You Bring With You
- Product Management Experience. 5+ years working on a software product as a product manager, preferably on a B2B content platform.
- Modern product thinker. Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Collaborator. Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, stakeholders and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Go-to-market Experience. You have experience working with customer service, marketing and sales teams and go to market strategies to drive product releases and revenue outcomes.
- Passion about user research and building the right thing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Focus on delivering user value instead of pushing out features.
- Care, Grit and desire to keep Learning (which are our company values)
- Ability to make trade-off decisions
What You'll Get
- The opportunity to work in a highly international tech company with .
- Opportunity to shape the strategy of a product used by millions.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours and continuous learning environment.
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position.
A truly modern media company, Issuu gives anyone with digitally bound content the ability to upload and distribute their publications worldwide. In just minutes. And as often as they’d like. Each day, more than 20,000 newly uploaded publications become instantly available to active readers around the world who use Issuu’s site and mobile apps to discover and engage with what they love, from magazines, newspapers and portfolios, to catalogs, DIY guides, community programs and more. Creators everywhere choose to publish on Issuu because they get what they need to grow, including collaboration tools, advanced analytics, and the ability to charge for publications. And their readers are rewarded with the absolute best reading experience possible — regardless of device or platform.
Want to learn more about Issuu? Visit Issuu's website.
File hosting service