Revenue Strategy & Operations BI Manager
Issuu, Palo Alto / San Francisco Bay, California
Connecting content to people.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive annual/quarterly planning cycles including growth targeting, renewals, ads revenue and cascading our financial plan across the organization
- Lead the quarterly metrics for the board of directors meeting and provide insights on business performance.
- Drive continuous improvement through standard operating cadences including weekly forecast and metric reviews in addition to monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews
- Perform strategic product, market, and customer analyses to identify new growth drivers or opportunities for improvement
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams
- Serve as a strategic thought-partner to the leadership team, and represent your Revenue Product Pillar as key liaison in coordinating with other senior executives and key business partners
- Build a strong analytical foundation to help revenue leaders make data-driven decisions by establishing KPIs
- Create analytics solutions using statistical tools such as descriptive, inferential, predictive, and prescriptive analytics that enables you to provide data-driven insights
- Partner with Data Engineering and work on large datasets of structured and unstructured data that will be used to build out schemas in the data warehouse.
- Build dashboards for the organization that are used to gain understanding, measure progress and performance across marketing activities.
What You Bring With You
- 5+ years of total work experience in Strategy, Finance, Analytics, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Management Consulting or other related roles
- Expert proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing complex and large data setsOutstanding written and oral communication skills
- Sales Planning & Strategy experience, including forecasting, salesforce sizing and planning
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Track-record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to execute projects
- Highly motivated, innate intellectual curiosity, and a strong desire to drive impact
- Fluency with core Go-To-Market operating and metrics including CAC, LTV, ROI, Conversion Ratios, and other Efficiency metricsProficient in data languages: SQL, Python/R
- Proven statistical analytical skills such as descriptive and inferential
- Masters degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (Business Analytics, Statistics, Information Systems, or a related area).
The Impact You Will Have
- The insights that you provide will drive our planning process and empower teams across the company to make informed, strategic decisions that will unleash the growth of Issuu.
- Your advanced analytics will derive insights, predictive models for better planning, and deliver data to our leadership to make informed decisions.
- You’ll support the continuous evolution of our data warehouse, working closely with data engineers, and build a data culture that enables business growth.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- Health and dental insurance
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Flexible, uncapped paid time off, in addition to company-wide holidays
A truly modern media company, Issuu gives anyone with digitally bound content the ability to upload and distribute their publications worldwide. In just minutes. And as often as they’d like. Each day, more than 20,000 newly uploaded publications become instantly available to active readers around the world who use Issuu’s site and mobile apps to discover and engage with what they love, from magazines, newspapers and portfolios, to catalogs, DIY guides, community programs and more. Creators everywhere choose to publish on Issuu because they get what they need to grow, including collaboration tools, advanced analytics, and the ability to charge for publications. And their readers are rewarded with the absolute best reading experience possible — regardless of device or platform.
Want to learn more about Issuu? Visit Issuu's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.