Professional Services Sales Engagement Manager
Iterable, New York, New York, United States
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
We are seeking our first-ever Engagement Manager for the Professional Services team! This can be a Manager or Senior Manager level (we are open to either)
Why this role exists:
- The core purpose of the Professional Services Engagement Manager is to partner with CSMs, Sales, Professional Services, and our partners to sell and scope service engagements for our strategic clients, generating incremental services revenue for the Professional Services organization.
How you will make a difference:
- This role is essential to the growth of our Services business and plays an essential role in growing our practice.
- The service engagements you prescribe will provide value to our clients, making their lives easier and their end customers happier.
- Your work will result in broader and deeper adoption of our products and services by our clients.
- You will directly drive revenue acquisition, expansion, and retention in our most strategic segments by demonstrating to our prospects, clients, and fellow Iterators that we are a solutions company that brings a whole product to market, including our platform, apps, services, and partner ecosystem.
- You will provide market intelligence on client receptivity in order to shape future service offerings.
- You will partner with our Service Line leaders and our GTM Manager to shape impactful service solutions for clients.
- You will enhance our culture by building high-trust relationships within and outside of Professional Services, specifically in Sales and CSM teams – and sharing with them industry best practices for building strategic engagements for large global clients.
About Our Professional Services Team (PS):
- The mission of Iterable Professional Services is to drive product adoption and to deliver client value.
- In less than three years, our PS team at Iterable has grown from a single Implementation team with seven U.S. Implementation Consultants to four distinct service lines with fifty-five team members (and growing) across the U.S. and the U.K. By the end of 2022, we’ll be a team of sixty-plus, with new roles to help us develop and grow, including this Engagement Manager role.
- We serve each other, our clients, partners, and shareholders by embodying our Values of Balance, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Trust – and practicing our Service Principles: be Consultative, Accurate, Resourceful, and Great Project Managers, Proactive, Responsive, and Kind.
- Our KPIs are Employee Engagement, Employee Development, Employee Coaching, Client/Partner Satisfaction, NPS, Renewal Rate of subscription services, Academy Course Completion, Product Adoption, Client Value, Revenue, Gross Margin, and Billable Utilization.
- We drive improvements in our practice and ourselves through the OKR goal management system, setting team objectives, personal performance objectives, and personal development objectives.
- We love to help each other, solve problems, and laugh a lot. We take our jobs seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We are looking for people who have passion, skills, and knowledge in these areas:
- Selling services to strategic clients
- History and track record of success working in a consultative selling environment
- Track record of developing strong client relationships
- Partnering with CSMs, Sales, Professional Services, Partners, and Product teams
- Building new processes, templates, and tool improvements – and gaining cross-functional buy-in
- Laying the groundwork and building a new services sales function and sales motion
- Buildling and developing a sales team over time as sales increase
- Leading the process of gathering requirements, developing of client-specific service proposals, defining success criteria, and partnering with service line leaders to plan the delivery of services that deliver on our mission
- Creation of SOWs
- Impactful and effective presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening, problem-solving, and the usage of frameworks to architect solutions
- Marketing technology and integrated martech ecosystems and ESPs
- Growth marketing, customer experience, customer engagement, omnichannel marketing
- A desire to travel up to 25% to client/prospect sites, partner offices, Iterable offices, and industry conferences
- A sense of humor
- Consistent demonstration of our Core Values of Balance, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Trust
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.