Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've recently raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for two years running and earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 1000. We've got a nation-wide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver and host an annual growth marketing conference where innovative marketers around the world come to share ideas
We are building the Mid Market Team in Denver from the ground up and need a strong foundation. We’re looking for hard-working, ambitious salespeople who have successfully sold a SaaS product to senior executives. You’ll use this experience to consult prospective customers through a full sales cycle. You’ll also help build the team, implement new processes, perfect our sales methodology, and influence our go-to-market strategy. We strongly believe in the growth and development of each new hire, and there’s a lot of opportunity for internal progression.
You're driven, comfortable working in ambiguous environments, and curious about new technologies. You are a strong advocate for your customers and you sweat the details. You’re excited by the opportunity to build a world-class sales organization from scratch. You'll receive meaningful equity and a generous compensation and incentive package.
- Full cycle sales and manage some inbound leads
- Manages sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce and achieve quota quarterly
- Drives entire sales process from introduction to close over conference and onsites
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives at Mid-Market accounts
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted accounts
- Present Iterable’s product using values-based sales approaches and techniques working alongside Solutions Consultants
- Coordinate with internal teams including senior management throughout the deal process
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Prior experience selling disruptive SaaS solutions to mid-market and enterprise organizations
- Proven track record of closing deals with complex sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- A growth mindset around personal and professional development; intellectually curious and ambitious
- Customer-centric, with the ability to deeply understand Iterable’s technology and build strong relationships with technical customers
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales tools (SFDC, Outreach, Zoom) and trainings (STC, Challenger Sale, Barrows, Perfect Selling, etc.)
- Experience working with teams across various locations
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Daily lunch stipend (M-F) + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 05/06/2019
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.