Iterable, Denver, Colorado, United States
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've recently raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for two years running, earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 1000, and we host an annual growth marketing conference where innovative marketers around the world come to share ideas. We have a nation-wide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus we’re expanding internationally as we open an office in London.
Reducing friction during the sales process and bridging the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders is extremely important. In order to bridge that gap, you’ll partner with members of the sales team during technical integration calls with our prospect’s executive decision makers. You’ll be responsible for answering all technical questions regarding our infrastructure as well as integration.
You will also advocate for our customers by speaking to them to learn about their pain points. You’ll then strategize with the Account Executives to figure out potential strategic demonstration that best addresses our customer’s pain points.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that thoroughly explains the Iterable platform
- Discover customer pain points and strategize with Account Executives to build custom demos
- Investigate the customer’s technical landscape to provide a seamless integration process
- Identify trends in customer inquiry to deliver new feature requirements
- Play a major role in the success of some of our biggest customers
- Play a major role in helping to close large SaaS enterprise deals
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or analytical fields
- Experience in the marketing automation or email marketing space
- Experience providing consultative sales to executive level decision makers
- Proven track record in a sales engineering role, preferably SaaS
- Have a strong desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Willingness to constantly adapt and improve our sales strategy
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A hungry, get-things-done attitude
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales tools (SFDC, Outreach, Zoom) and trainings (STC, Challenger Sale, Barrows, Perfect Selling, etc.)
- Experience working with teams across various locations
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Daily lunch stipend (M-F) + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 6/24/2019
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Sales Engineer (Saint Paul, MN)
Okta, Saint Paul, MN
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Atlanta
HelloFresh, Atlanta, GA
Customer Success Manager (San Francisco)
Komodo Health, San Francisco
Account Executive - Elite Teams, Volleyball
Hudl, Hudl Lincoln
Sr. Solutions Consultant, Digital Marketing
Conductor, San Francisco, CA