Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've recently raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, and held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. We are excited to open our third office in the US—San Francisco, New York, and now Denver.
We’re looking for a hard-working Sales Development Manager who has successfully coached, mentored and managed front-line teams to break down doors to drive qualified meetings within the SaaS industry. You’ll use this experience to role-play, work side-by-side and provide strong career development to awesome outbound and inbound teams. You’ll also help build team morale, through an enthusiastic and positive mindset. Help us create new processes, perfect our sales methodology, and influence our go-to-market strategy.
You are driven, comfortable working in ambiguous environments, and curious about new technologies. You are a strong advocate for your customers and you sweat the details. You’re excited by the opportunity to build a world-class sales organization from our newest office.
- Provide directional leadership for a rapidly growing team of SDRs
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Consistently meets/exceeds outline individual and team metrics (quarterly and annually)
- Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation and technology toolsets
- Proactively identify and implement new strategies to increase lead generating efficiencies
- Serve as an individual contributor through your own selling efforts as needed
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related field
- Sales management experience in a high-tech startup environment
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- Analytical enthusiast with strong background in forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Strong experience working with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms
- An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working with all department leaders
- Previous experience in a traditional software startup environment
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be an inspirational leader
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 03/20/2019
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Manager
Flexport, Los Angeles, CA
Business Developer - Australia
Justworks, New York, NY
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco
Sales Engineer (EMEA)
InfluxData, United Kingdom
Medallia, Paris, France