Enterprise Account Executive (Remote - based in Northwest Territory)
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for two years running, earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 1000, and we host Activate, a global growth marketing conference series where innovative marketers around the world come to share ideas. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
We’re looking for hard-working, entrepreneurial salespeople who have successfully sold a SaaS product to VP and C-level executives of enterprise companies. Our average ARR is in the multiple tens of thousands of dollars. You’ll use this experience to consultatively walk prospective customers through a full sales cycle. You’ll also help implement new processes, perfect our sales methodology, and influence our go-to-market strategy. We strongly believe in the growth and development of each new hire, and there’s a lot of opportunity for internal progression.
You're driven, comfortable working in ambiguous environments, and curious about new technologies. You are a strong advocate for your customers and you sweat the details. You’re excited by the opportunity to build and be a part of a world-class sales organization. You'll receive meaningful equity and a generous compensation and incentive package.
- B.A. in Business, statistics-related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience selling a complex product to executive level decision makers over longer sales cycles
- Proven track record of closing deals in the $100k+ ARR range
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A hungry, get-things-done attitude
- Fun-loving, relaxed personality
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales hacking tools and techniques
- Basic computer science knowledge
- Experience working remotely
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 10/8/2019
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.