Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running and now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
We are looking for enthusiastic sales professionals who have an ownership mentality to expand their territory through cold calling, cold emailing, and utilizing social channels. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate the interest of potential customers
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to each Account Executive
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted and credible resource while developing superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently surpasses qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales department for continuous process optimization
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Confident, self starter, dynamic, and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Overachiever who completes assigned tasks both individually and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, passionate about data and strong familiarity with a sales process
- Proven critical thinker who solves difficult problems
- Strong experience with Google, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Outreach.io
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Previous SaaS startup experience
- Experience working with teams across various locations
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 1/27/2020
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.