Iterable is the growth marketing platform that powers true omni-channel relevance at scale. Our mission is enabling B2C marketers to leverage their customer data in real-time to create relevant, personalized messages across all channels. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success.
We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and companies like Zillow, DoorDash, Yelp, and Box rely on us to captivate their millions of users. We recently passed the 100 employee mark and we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, for 3 quarters in a row. It’s a very exciting time to join the team!
We are looking for enthusiastic sales professionals who are goal oriented and have a strong technical aptitude. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate the interest of potential customers
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to each Account Executive
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted and credible resource while developing superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently surpasses qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales department for continuous process optimization
- B.A./B.S. in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, related fields, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of full-time corporate sales experience (SaaS is a plus)
- Consistent month-to-month performance and exceeding recurring monthly goals
- Networking expert who possesses superb written and oral communication skills
- Confident, dynamic and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Overachiever who completes assigned tasks both individually and as part of a team
- Passionate, pleasant and respectful while consistently prospecting clients
- Proven track record of surpassing both individual quotas and business development goals
- Detail oriented, passionate about data and strong familiarity with CRM systems
- Proven critical thinker who solves difficult problems and confidently overcomes client objections
- Strong with Google, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Prospect
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales hacking tools and techniques
- Basic computer science knowledge
- Previous SaaS startup experience
B2C marketers rely on us to send the right message, to the right device, at the right time. Our product provides marketers with sophisticated tools that are easy to use and that work across all marketing channels, including email, push notifications, SMS and more.
Why is this a great opportunity? Because this is a huge market served by products that were built more than a decade ago. Iterable is growing fast and delighting its customers with a platform that is easy to integrate and use, works seamlessly across all marketing channels, and scales to hundreds of millions of users.
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 03/22/2018
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Application Engineer - Strategic
Markforged, Europe - Multiple Locations
Sales Engineer II
SonicWall, USA - Ohio
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Acquia, Munich, Germany
Business Development Executive
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - UK
Sr. User Acquisition Manager
Invoice2go, Redwood City
Red Ventures, South Charlotte