Software Engineer - Mobile Engineer
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution — Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV and hundreds of companies like Spotify, Zillow, DoorDash, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, and held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. We are excited to open our third office in the US - San Francisco, New York, and now Denver.
As part of the Mobile team, our mission is to make mobile integrations as seamless and effortless as possible in order to grow our mobile footprint as the team responsible for all aspects of the mobile experience of the Iterable product.
- Own the iOS and/or Android SDKs and associated functionality
- Design intuitive and performant APIs
- Participate in code reviews
- Ship code on a daily basis
- Collaborate with a small, nimble team of engineers
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of mobile platforms and frameworks
- Expert knowledge of Swift and/or Java (Android)
- Solid computer science fundamentals (threading, memory management, and speed)
- Advanced experience with the iOS and/or Android toolchain
- Experience building public-facing APIs and SDKs
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Examples of shipped applications on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Experience with mobile build systems/automation
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Involvement in the mobile developer community
- Experience working with the AWS stack
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Employee Wellness Allowance of $160/month
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 10/24/2018
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Data Visualization Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Sr/Principal Software Engineer/Architect -
Parsley Health, New York
Engineering Lead (m/f)
Mission Operations Engineering
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY