The San Francisco Business Times voted us one of the top 20 small businesses to work for in 2018!
A few things to know about us:
- We have egalitarian and transparent values
- We are open, inclusive and empathetic people
- We are all very focused on self-improvement
Culture is very important at Iterable, and we value working alongside driven people who share our values of :
- Growth Mindset
We’re happy to elaborate on what these mean to us, and how these values might help foster your growth; personally and professionally.
We are proud to celebrate diversity at Iterable. We know that the more diverse our teams are, the better we will be as an organization. So far this year, we’ve celebrated the Lunar New Year with a Chinese banquet, sponsored a team visit to the Museum of the African Diaspora for Black History Month, and hosted a Women in Leadership Q&A panel for Women’s History Month. Upcoming events include an international potluck lunch and attending a San Francisco Giants baseball game on LGBTQ Night.
We believe in a strong, friendly engineering culture and are excited to hear more about what is important to you in your next position.
Who is Iterable?
Iterable is the growth marketing and user engagement platform. Our mission is to enable B2C marketers, giving them access to the growth marketing and user engagement tools built at companies like Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV and hundreds of companies like AT&T, MLB, Zillow, Box, FabFitFun, and ASICS rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Customers trust Iterable with their marketing and sensitive information, expecting us to safeguard their data. Iterable's security team leads a cross-functional effort across the company to ensure that all systems remain secure in support of Iterable's core values, and to provide assurance to our customers that we will be the good stewards of their valued data. The Iterable security team actively collaborates and leads the effort to build Iterable's security architecture in concert with other groups as they develop or launch new features and services. As engineers, we believe in security through automation, our footprint spans across the entire company at all levels, from production to campus technology.
We aim to create a compelling, well documented and holistically monitored security program. We are looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant engineering team to move the current state of security to the next level. Our vision is to not only improve application security, it is also to develop the necessary tooling to help the rest of the team (e.g., compliance) to collect and analyze data points with ease. To summarize, we want you to share and be a part of our grand plan!
This opportunity is exciting because:
- Promote and develop a more secure production environment within Iterable Engineering that keeps users, employees, and data safe
- Perform vulnerability testing and security assessments
- Co-manage our bug bounty program
- Design and implement software components in support of SOC 2 & HIPAA
- Contribute code to our applications and services to address vulnerabilities and evolve our codebases toward secure coding practices
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization, and encryption solutions
- Collaborate with product and engineering to balance security risk with product advancement
- Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle
You’re a great fit for the role if you:
- Experience in relation to Information Security issues
- Strong engineering and operations background with software applications
- Proven track record of contributing to security projects for at-scale computing environments
- Experience successfully detecting and resolving complex security incidents
- Strong communication skills and willingness to proactively collaborate
- A penchant for finding bugs and security flaws in even the most well guarded systems to minimize risk within our organization
You will get to:
- Build new systems to securely transmit and store sensitive data
- Work with other engineers to design and implement product features with security in mind
- Run application penetration tests
- Participate in Code Reviews
- Work remotely as this role can be based in SF or elsewhere in the US
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 09/10/2018
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF, Seattle, or Remote
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Senior Software Entwicklerin (m/w)
Senior QA Analyst
Lucid, ALL Locations or Remote
Software Engineer, Security (Fullstack)
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina