Iterable is the growth marketing and user engagement platform. Our mission is to enable B2C marketers, giving them access to the growth marketing and user engagement tools built at companies like Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and companies like Zillow, DoorDash, Yelp, and Box rely on us to captivate their millions of users. We recently passed the 100 employee mark, and we’re the fastest growing SaaS company on the SaaS 1000, so it’s a very exciting time to join the team!
Iterable is seeking a Software Engineer to focus on Security with a strong technical background and proven ability to defend our platform’s infrastructure while driving innovative solutions to all security challenges. You will collaborate with engineers of multiple disciplines to build large-scale detection systems that will ensure the security of our enterprise marketing automation platform.
We believe in a strong, friendly engineering culture. You'll ship features your first day here. You'll get to work on what you like (we practice open allocation) and one of our explicit goals as a team is to build a uniquely fun and growth-oriented culture. Our team of hackers and thinkers is small, lean, and empathetic.
- Promote and develop a more secure development environment within Iterable engineering that keeps users, employees, and data safe
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization, and encryption solutions
- Collaborate with product and engineering to balance security risk with product advancement
- Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle
- Supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Recommend modifications in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect information security
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong engineering and operations background with software applications
- Proven track record of contributing to security projects in large-scale computing environments
- Experience successfully detecting and resolving complex security incidents
- Strong communication skills and willingness to proactively collaborate
- A penchant for finding bugs and security flaws in even the most well guarded systems to minimize risk within our organization
YOU MIGHT WORK ON
- Build new systems to securely store sensitive data
- Work with other engineers to design and implement schemes to secure outbound Email links
- Run application penetration tests
Iterable is a growth marketing and user engagement platform. B2C marketers use us to send the right message, to the right device, at the right time. Our product gives marketers very sophisticated tools that are easy to use and that work across all marketing channels, including email, push notifications, SMS and more.
Why is this a great opportunity? Because this is a huge market (every single B2C company should be using a tool like Iterable) that is filled with products/technologies that were built over a decade ago (and it shows). Iterable is growing very quickly and delighting its customers with a platform that is easy to integrate and use, works seamlessly across all marketing channels, and scales to hundreds of millions of users.
At Iterable we take our work environment and culture very seriously. Here's what makes us different:
- We are all very focused on self-improvement
- We have egalitarian and transparent values
- We are chill and empathetic people
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 02/27/2018
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineering Intern Summer 2018
Sr. Engineer (Social Media Apps) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Data Engineer, Analytics
Pinterest, San Francisco
Software Development Engineer - Smart TV
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Software Development Engineer - iOS
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Getaround, San Francisco