Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running and now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
You will be responsible for guiding teams to achieve quotas and you’ll report to the Senior Director, Growth and Emerging Sales. As a team-oriented management professional, you will be working cross-functionally with critical members of the Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales Operations teams.
- Provides leadership for a growing team of Growth Account Executives
- Oversee the daily activities and performance of each Growth Account Executive
- Consistently meets/exceeds the outlined metrics as a manager
- Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies
- Promote operational excellence through constant process innovation and technology toolsets
- Proactively identify and implement new strategies to improve sales cycle
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in sales management at a high-tech startup environment
- Prior experience in software sales carrying B2B quota
- Previous experience with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- Strong experience working with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms
- Team player who’s comfortable working with all department leaders in a startup environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Daily Catered Lunch or Lunch Stipend + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- This is an outside sales role, and employees are expected to be travelling or working outside of the office
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Updated: 2/3/2020
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.