Manager, Customer Success
Iterable, Denver, Colorado, United States
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running and now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
As a leader of Iterable’s Customer Success team, you will be responsible for managing a team of Customer Success Managers making sure their customers are both happy and increasing their ROI from using the Iterable product. You will build meaningful relationships with both internal stakeholders and the customer’s executive decision makers.
The role is ideal for an individual with very strong leadership and relationship building skills with the ability to navigate large organizations to identify key areas for retention and growth. Keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
- Understand how customers are using the product and find ways for them to use it more effectively and increase ROI
- Drive regularly scheduled check-ins, QBRs with customers while monitoring client satisfaction
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention and expansion
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Be on the front lines of solving any issues our customers may face
- Build, manage and motivate a highly effective Customer Success team
- Manage a small portfolio of customers as an individual contributor in addition to your management responsibilities
- Identify, track and report metrics that measure your team’s effectiveness at solving customer problems and contributing to the company’s mission
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our application to make our customers' lives easier
- Work with Engineering, Product, Marketing and Sales teams to effectively communicate product functionality and messaging to customers and prospects
- You'll have the responsibility of developing a Customer Success strategy which can be scaled for the company's growth
- Responsible for department management including staffing, training, performance management and career development of associates
- Create training materials and workshops to facilitate knowledge sharing and best practices
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B customer success role with a fast-paced SaaS startup
- 3+ years of team building and management experience
- Demonstrated history of hiring and managing phenomenal talent
- You are a leader with deep experience in delivering complex solutions at the enterprise level
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Very strong empathy for the customer and drive to solve the problems they may face
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Daily lunch stipend (M-F) + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 01/27/2020
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Continuous Improvement & Quality Sr. Analyst
99, Sao Paulo