Iterable is the growth marketing platform that powers true omni-channel relevance at scale. Our mission is enabling B2C marketers to leverage their customer data in real-time to create relevant, personalized messages across all channels. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success.
We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and companies like Zillow, DoorDash, Yelp, and Box rely on us to captivate their millions of users. We recently passed the 100 employee mark and we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, for 3 quarters in a row. It’s a very exciting time to join the team!
As a member of Iterable’s Customer Success team, you will be responsible for the relationship with high-value ($100k+ ARR) customers. You will be tasked with making sure they are happy and getting as much value as possible from the product. You will build relationships with stakeholders across the company with the goal of expanding the use of Iterable as appropriate. The role is ideal for an individual very strong communication skills and experience navigating large organizations to identify key stakeholders. This is a key position for the company. We have had very few customer losses and we intend to keep it that way. Keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
In addition, as a member of the customer success team, you will relay product feedback from our most important clients back to the engineering team. You will also QA new features and generate new support documents.
- Proactively manage a book of enterprise-level ($100k+ ARR) Iterable customers
- Ensure customers have a smooth onboarding and implementation phase
- Work with the Support team to resolve any tickets or issues faced by your customers
- Understand how customers are using the product and find ways for them to use it more effectively and increase ROI
- Lead regularly scheduled check-ins, QBRs and monitor client satisfaction
- Serve as the voice of the customer to prioritize feature requests and platform improvements during product discussions
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention and expansion
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success role at a SaaS company
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Passion for startups, software, and SaaS products
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
Iterable is a growth marketing and user engagement platform. B2C marketers use us to send the right message, to the right device, at the right time. Our product gives marketers very sophisticated tools that are easy to use and that work across all marketing channels, including email, push notifications, SMS and more.
Why is this a great opportunity? Because this is a huge market (every single B2C company should be using a tool like Iterable) that is filled with products/technologies that were built over a decade ago (and it shows). Iterable is growing very quickly and delighting its customers with a platform that is easy to integrate and use, works seamlessly across all marketing channels, and scales to hundreds of millions of users.
At Iterable we take our work environment and culture very seriously. Here's what makes us different:
- We are all very focused on self-improvement
- We have egalitarian and transparent values
- We are chill and empathetic people
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 03/22/2018
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Onsite Operations & Strategy - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Optician, Green Room
Warby Parker, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Business/Workforce Analyst
Endurance International Group, Tempe, AZ
Store Leader, Greenwich Ave.
Warby Parker, Greenwich, CT
User Generated Content Team Lead - Trust & Safety
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Optician, Short North
Warby Parker, Columbus, OH