Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution — Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV and hundreds of companies like Spotify, Zillow, DoorDash, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, and held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. We are excited to open our third office in the US - San Francisco, New York, and now Denver.
As a member of Iterable’s Customer Success team, you will be responsible for the relationship with high-value ($100k+ ARR) customers. You will be tasked with making sure they are happy and getting as much value as possible from the product. You will build relationships with stakeholders across the company with the goal of expanding the use of Iterable as appropriate. The role is ideal for an individual very strong communication skills and experience navigating large organizations to identify key stakeholders. This is a key position for the company. We have had very few customer losses and we intend to keep it that way. Keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
In addition, as a member of the Customer Success team, you will relay product feedback from our most important clients back to the engineering team. You will also QA new features and generate new support documents.
- Proactively manage a book of enterprise-level ($120k+ ARR) Iterable customers
- Ensure customers have a smooth onboarding and implementation phase
- Work with the Support team to resolve any tickets or issues faced by your customers
- Understand how customers are using the product and find ways for them to use it more effectively and increase ROI
- Lead regularly scheduled check-ins, QBRs, and monitor client satisfaction
- Serve as the voice of the customer to prioritize feature requests and platform improvements during product discussions
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention and expansion
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success role at a SaaS company
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Passion for startups, software and SaaS products
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Employee Wellness Allowance of $160/month
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 10/24/2018
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Success Manager
Datto, Sydney, AUS
Engineering Manager- Advertising Platform
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Optometrist, Washington, D.C. Market
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Director of Supply Chain
Customer Success Engineer - 100% Remote
Sonatype, United States - Remote
Equipment Engineering Technician - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL