Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Iterable, London, England, United Kingdom
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running and now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London.
As a member of Iterable’s Customer Success team, you will be responsible for the relationship with high-value ($120k+ ARR) customers. You will be tasked with making sure they are happy and getting as much value as possible from the product. You will build relationships with stakeholders across the company with the goal of expanding the use of Iterable as appropriate. The role is ideal for an individual with very strong communication skills and experience navigating large organizations to identify key stakeholders. This is a key position for the company. We have had very few customer losses and we intend to keep it that way. Keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission. In addition, as a pioneering member of the London team, you will help shape the culture of our new office and be at the forefront of our expansion into a new market.
- Proactively manage a book of enterprise-level (£100k+ ARR) Iterable customers
- Ensure customers have a smooth onboarding and implementation phase
- Work with the Support team to resolve any tickets or issues faced by your customers
- Understand how customers are using the product and find ways for them to use it more effectively and increase ROI
- Lead regularly scheduled check-ins, QBRs, and monitor client satisfaction
- Serve as the voice of the customer to prioritize feature requests and platform improvements during product discussions
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention and expansion
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success role at a SaaS company
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Passion for startups, software and SaaS products
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 02/21/2020
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.