Inbound Sales Development Representative
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is the growth marketing and user engagement platform. Our mission is to enable B2C marketers, giving them access to the growth marketing and user engagement tools built at companies like Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV and hundreds of companies like AT&T, MLB, Zillow, Box, Foursquare, and ASICS rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000 for 3 quarters in a row, and held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. At Activate, we launched two important new products -- Iterable Intelligence Suite (AI) and Iterable Insights.
Reporting to our head of sales development, we’re hiring our first inbound sales development rep - this is the first step on our sales career ladder and the perfect starting point for an ambitious learner who will be set a high bar for all our customer interactions from the first call.
- Follow up, educate, qualify and develop substantial volume of inbound leads to create sales-ready meetings and opportunities based upon qualification criteria
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate the interest of potential customers
- Understand customer needs & effectively communicate how Iterable will exceed them
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates and pipeline generated
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to the assigned Account Executive
- Become a trusted and credible source of leads for Iterable Account Executives
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales and marketing department for continuous process optimization
- Use and maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Iterable standards and provide metrics on leads and subsequent opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, graduate degree a plus
- 1-3 years of full-time sales development/customer service experience (SaaS is a plus)
- Proven, consistent success in exceeding assigned recurring goals
- Networking expert with superb verbal, phone & written communication skills
- Confident, dynamic and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com & strong skills with Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Prospect
- A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, milk carton regatta, etc)
- A positive team-oriented attitude and desire to win are a must
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions a plus
- Self-directed, a quick study and an enthusiastic team player with a desire to pursue a career in sales
B2C marketers rely on us to send the right message, to the right device, at the right time. Our product provides marketers with sophisticated tools that are easy to use and that work across all marketing channels, including email, push notifications, SMS and more.
Why is this a great opportunity? Because this is a huge market served by products that were built more than a decade ago. Iterable is growing fast and delighting its customers with a platform that is easy to integrate and use, works seamlessly across all marketing channels, and scales to hundreds of millions of users.
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 04/20/2018
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Industry Manager - CPG
Teads, Milan, Italy
Spain Country Manager
Townsquare Interactive, Rockford, IL
Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, French Riviera - REMOTE (Contract)
Airbnb, French Riviera
Enterprise Sales Director
Cloud Technology Partners, Southern California