Inbound Sales Development Representative
Iterable, San Francisco
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution — Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV and hundreds of companies like Spotify, Zillow, DoorDash, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, and held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. We are excited to open our third office in the US - San Francisco, New York, and now Denver.
This is the first step on our sales career ladder and the perfect starting point for an ambitious learner who will be set a high bar for all our customer interactions from the first call.
- Follow up, educate, qualify and develop substantial volume of inbound leads to create sales-ready meetings and opportunities based upon qualification criteria
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate the interest of potential customers
- Understand customer needs & effectively communicate how Iterable will exceed them
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates and pipeline generated.
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to the assigned Account Executive
- Become a trusted and credible source of leads for Iterable Account Executives
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales and marketing department for continuous process optimization
- Use and maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Iterable standards and provide metrics on leads and subsequent opportunities
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent experience, graduate degree a plus
- Proven, consistent success in exceeding assigned recurring goals
- Networking expert with superb verbal, phone & written communication skills
- Confident, dynamic and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast paced, high growth startup environment
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com & strong skills with Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Prospect
- A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, milk carton regatta, etc). A positive team-oriented attitude and desire to win are a must.
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions a plus
- Self-directed, a quick study and an enthusiastic team player with a desire to pursue a career in sales.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- $10/daily stipend for lunch + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Employee Wellness Allowance of $100/month
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 11/19/2018
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Sales Development Representative
Medallia, Austin, TX, USA
Enterprise Sales Development Representative - UK
Turbonomic, Reading, UK
Instructional Designer & Facilitator
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Sales Operations Lead - EMEA
Cloudflare, London, UK