Manager, Emerging Sales
Iterable, Denver, Colorado, United States
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
You will be responsible for guiding your team to achieve quotas and you’ll report to the Senior Director, Growth and Emerging Sales. As a team-oriented management professional, you will be working cross-functionally with critical members of the Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales Operations teams.
We're looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, are strong advocates for their prospects and customers, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. Location for this position is flexible to working from Denver or SF.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Provide leadership for a growing team of Emerging Account Executives
- Oversee the daily activities and performance of each Emerging Account Executive
- Consistently meets/exceeds the outlined metrics as a manager
- Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies
- Promote operational excellence through constant process innovation and technology toolsets
- Proactively identify and implement new strategies to improve sales cycle
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in sales management at a high-tech startup environment
- Prior experience in software sales carrying B2B quota
- Previous experience with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms
- Team player who’s comfortable working with all department leaders in a startup environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Updated: 1/14/2021
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.