Senior Product Designer, AI & Experimentation
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a Senior Product Designer at Iterable, you'll work closely with our customers to understand the user experience, our market and competitors, and help define the vision of our platform. You’ll report to our Director of Product Design.
One of our product’s superpowers is the scale at which it operates—allowing customers to interact with millions of users at high performance. In this role, you will own the design of our current suite of AI products that help marketers optimize engagement and better target their messaging. You will also partner with product managers, engineers, and data scientists to bring innovative, never seen before, and best in class AI products to market.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with product managers, customer success, and our customers to better understand user behavior and needs
- Partner with fellow designers, product managers, and engineers to lead the design of a project from conception to implementation
- Identify and facilitate the most appropriate forms of UX research and discovery, considering scope and constraints
- Prototype design decisions in varying degrees of fidelity, solving for complex problems, and testing our solutions with customers
- Assist engineering with implementation
- Help inform the design process and advocate for quality UX within a quickly growing organization
- Provide feedback and critique to the rest of the design team, upholding and elevating our standards of quality
We are looking for people who have:
- Data visualization and visual design sensibilities that can be demonstrated in a portfolio of work
- A keen interest in the opportunities and challenges of designing for a complex product—from broad strategy and systems thinking, to a smaller scale, component-specific UI design
- Empathy for the variety of our customers, engineers, and internal stakeholders that we work with on a day-to-day basis
- Experience using a variety of tools for prototyping and testing
- Enthusiasm for creating an enjoyable user experience
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Experience designing products that leverage machine learning or other artificial intelligence
- Experience working with a large-scale software platform
- Experience working with a B2B SaaS company, designing and building tools that help people be better at their jobs
- A passion for MarTech
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: (2/11/21)
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.