Director, Professional Services (EMEA)
Iterable, London, England, United Kingdom
Captivating Customers. Fueling Growth
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
The core purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences and outcomes that drive product adoption and maximize ARR. As a Professional Services leader within our fast-growing London team, you will be responsible for managing Project Managers, Implementation Consultants and Technical Consultants to ensure Iterable customers are set up for success and receive a best-in-class implementation experience. Reporting into the Senior Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for growing and scaling our EMEA Professional Services team, helping to define our EMEA strategy and roadmap, and ensuring alignment across the pre and post-sales teams.
The role is ideal for an individual with a supercharged growth mindset, strong leadership and relationship building skills, and a desire to add value - both internally and externally. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Serve as an integral member of the Professional Services Leadership Team, helping to define and elevate our growth in EMEA
- Work closely with the Director of PS in America to ensure alignment across the regions
- Lead and scale a team of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants and Technical Consultants
- Ensure your team consistently hits their KPIs including CSAT, billable utilization, project TTV and duration
- Set execution plans for your team to achieve quarterly and annual business results
- Identify team efforts and initiatives that will have the greatest strategic impact
- Foster a culture that encourages and enables others to build their skills and develop their careers
- Be responsible for department management including staffing, training, performance management and career development of your team
- Build relationships with key stakeholders by learning and solving their challenges
- Manage internal resources, customer resources, and third parties as needed
- Advocate internally for your customers’ product needs
- Support the Sales team with pre-sale scoping, planning, RFP responses, and presenting our process
- Contribute to innovations in our processes, operations, tools, team structure, and service offerings
- Participate in cross-functional improvement initiatives to support the achievement of our OKRs
We are looking for people who have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience delivering complex MarTech implementation consulting to large enterprise customers leveraging multiple channels for multiple brands across global teams
- 5+ years of team building and management experience
- Demonstrated history of hiring and managing phenomenal talent
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Very strong empathy for the customer and drive to solve the problems they may face
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
- Fluent in German, Spanish, French or Dutch
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Pension plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: (1/10/2022)
Iterable is empowering the world’s leading brands to achieve true omni-channel relevance at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook in the user engagement space, we are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters. Founded in 2013 by CEO Justin Zhu and Andrew Boni, Iterable is based in San Francisco and is funded by Index Ventures, CRV and other top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Want to learn more about Iterable? Visit Iterable's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.