HR Assistant (People Analyst)
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We’re looking for an outstanding People Analyst to help us grow our team.
Your main goal will be to give support on Hiring, Performance Management, and Company Culture initiatives. The ideal candidate is super organized, has a strong attention to detail and a passion for providing a delighting experience for both candidates and our team.
We're looking for someone with high aptitude and learning potential. Previous HR experience is a big bonus but not a strict requirement.
This position is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina at Jampp's HQ.
What you'll do
- Collaborate and own the hiring process end to end; from job posting to on-boarding.
- Proactive prospecting (headhunting) for specific engineering and tech positions.
- Work on building a strong referral culture.
- You will be a thought partner in spearheading culture initiatives. You will help to ensure that we live and breathe by our core values 🤓💙
- Provide support to every Jampper in People related matters.
🤚This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related matter.
- Strong communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- No formal experience required. We look for someone enthusiastic about learning anything new.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit with a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude 💪🏼
What we offer
- 🤓 A structured on-boarding, continuous training with a supportive team. We learn together and we win together.
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Who we are
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part Time Product Management Instructor
General Assembly, Singapore
General Assembly, Riyadh
Lead Data Science Instructor
Flatiron School, Washington D.C.
Gusto, Denver, CO
Front Lines Associate
General Assembly, Sydney
Scheduling Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL