Jampp, Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We’re looking for talented Software Engineers with strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, and comfort learning new technologies.
This is more than a technical role, you’ll be a creative product and technical contributor. You’ll use your experience to inform our engineering process and decisions when building new features and ensuring scalability and availability of the entire platform.
Our challenges span many technologies, from extremely performant and scalable code, to big data tools that allow us to manage the big stream of data we have. We work in small teams that build reliable, fast and beautiful software.
This is an on site position in Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Tackle really tough engineering and product problems.
- Design and own end-to-end, multi-tier architectures.
- Work with the latest open-source projects for extreme scale.
- Code systems that make decisions in ms.
- Work with a massive amount of data and with the latest machine learning techniques.
- Collaborate with an extraordinarily small and talented team of designers and engineers.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Develop junior members of the team.
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- 2+ years of hands on experience building software
- Strong hands-on experience in one low level programming language. It doesn’t need to be a language that we use here! Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly (or introduce us to better ways of working)
- Good SQL knowledge and databases, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
- Ability to build a minimum working product quickly.
- Expert knowledge in large scale distributed systems.
- Deep knowledge in AWS services (Kinesis, Lambda, EMR, etc.
- Ideally, you’ve built an exciting product in your previous roles and loved the satisfaction that comes with knowing that people around the world are using something you’ve created
TOOLS WE LIKE
We don’t confine ourselves to a single programming language. We believe in using the best tool for the job while maintaining a slight bias toward the tools the team knows the best.
- Python & Cython
- MySQL and postgresql taken to its furthest extent
- Memcached and Redis
- Asynchronous services and queues (e.g. Node.js, ZeroMQ)
- Mercurial and Git
- Amazon Web Services (AWS e.g. S3, EC2)
WHAT WE OFFER
- 🚀Join a a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Your work will be seen daily by thousands of people.
- 🤓Learn a ton & help building the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 📈A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations
- Working in a fast-paced, fun environment. Your work will be seen daily by thousands of people
- A budget for conference and education
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- ➡️Other benefits? Competitive salary and our policy is: “do what you want with it” 🤷. Oh, and yes quite a few cool Jampp t-shirts per year 😎
- Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the programmatic platform of choice for the fastest growing on-demand companies worldwide.
In 2013, we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising and wanted to change it, somehow. We built a suite of growth products that unlock programmatic advertising for some of the biggest names in mobile (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Postmates to name a few).
We solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. Jampp handles over 50 billion ad requests and process 100 terabytes a day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms.
We’re a team of builders - engineers, data architects, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do.
We serve a global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer in Test
NGINX, Cork, Ireland
iOS Software Engineer
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Playback Licensing
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Lead Data Engineer
Software Engineer (Perception Framework / Motion Controller)
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Plantation, FL (HQ), Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland, Culver City, CA