Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager who has the basics of Product Management down and can take on difficult, ambiguous projects where the solution is not clear from the outset.
The role requires thriving on cross-functional collaboration and partner with engineering, design, data science, customer success, marketing and the rest of our Product team.
Mobile Ads is an exciting and rapidly evolving space requiring PMs to rapidly assess new opportunities and translate that into product insights and recommendations (often based on imperfect data from multiple sources).
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive execution of product projects - Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking the progress of in-flight projects.
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth - Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify core problems and solutions throughout the product.
- Balance competing interests diplomatically and open-mindedly while also ruthlessly prioritizing Jampp's vision. Thoughtfully break down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Turn ambiguous feedback and communications into clear, actionable plans.
- Be prepared to fill in any gaps in the product development cycle. We are a startup, and that means that at certain times you may be required to deal with any step of the process
- BS or MS in computer science, design, engineering, or relevant experience.
- 5 years of similar working experience
- Experience launching successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT
- You can think in terms of the big picture but deliver on the details
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction
- You’re organized, not ad hoc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Product Manager - Healthcare Software
BetterDoctor, Kansas City or San Francisco
Senior UX/UI Designer
The Trade Desk, New York, NY, Boulder, CO, Denver, CO, New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA, Ventura, CA
Senior Product Manager, Shop & Pay
Ibotta, Denver, CO
Senior Product Manager, Global Seller Solutions
Visa, San Francisco CA, US
Director/Lead of UX & Design
HelloSign, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Developer Experience
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA or Toronto, ON or Bellevue, WA