User Experience Designer
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for retargeting mobile customers. The platform combines behavioral data with predictive and programmatic technology to generate revenue for advertisers by showing personal, relevant ads that inspire consumers to purchase for the first time, or more often.
Short version: we are a team of +80 mobile specialists, using data to build unique products used by the fastest growing global app-driven businesses.
Now we are looking for a Ux designer to help design the future of Jampp. UX Designers serve a vital role: from creating the experience of new features to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
You should be someone who can combine design thinking with execution, to produce industry-leading work and inspire excellence. You should see yourself as a generalist, with strengths and weaknesses across the user experience design spectrum. You should know how to work with metrics.
You need to be a self-starter, and have an entrepreneurial mentality, to thrive here.
Jampp serves a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town and Buenos Aires.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design the fine-grained details of interactions.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback.
- Collaborate closely with Business and Product Leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
- Work extremely closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team.
- 2+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product or Design team.
- Strong background in design and usability principles.
- An understanding of the product development process, from problem definition through to detailed UI and visual design.
- Experience with tools like Framer, Flinto, Keynote, InVision, HTML/CSS/JS, etc to create prototypes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT
- You are a self-starter who can collaborate with different teams
- You can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Sketch, Figma, etc.
- You can understand and follow a design system, challenge and contribute to it when necessary
- You have the ability to explore and test a breadth of approaches with a pen or prototype.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
CRM Growth Specialist
Tinder, Los Angeles
Senior Product Manager- Accounting and Finance
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Lever, San Francisco
Product Marketing Manager, Technical
InfluxData, San Francisco
Senior Product Owner [Platform]
Technical Support Engineer - Sidney