Business Strategy Associate
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We’re looking for a smart and driven Business Strategy Associate to help us scale Jampp.
You will work closely with the Jampp founders and Senior Leadership to support and help execute complex projects that impact multiple areas of the business.
We are a fast-growing global technology startup and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company move from strategy to execution.
This position will be based in Buenos Aires (Argentina) at Jampp's Headquarters.
A bit about the job
You will provide support on all levels to the Senior Leadership team to drive:
- Growth Opportunities: Developing business cases with financial models and implementation plans.
- Operational Excellence: Help our leaders run Jampp efficiently, which includes clarifying accountability, evaluate organizational tradeoffs in team planning, as well as identifying and monitoring OKRs.
- Corporate Strategy: Work closely with Senior Leadership across functions - such as product, sales, technology, business operations, and finance - to set our strategy and drive key business initiatives with solid business modeling and decision analysis.
- Business Analytics: Partner with team leads to help make financially sound, operationally efficient decisions on growth programs, pricing structures and other high priority projects.
- Strategic Insights: Develop unique insights on our markets, competitors, and business trends. Disseminate this knowledge across Jampp to inform key decisions and initiatives.
What we’re looking for
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional.
- You come with a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company.
- You need to be able to handle uncertainty well and are able to simplify complexity.
- You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverables.
- You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment.
- +3 years of strategic work experience in top-tier strategy consulting or investment banking.
- An MBA or equivalent educational background is a significant plus, though not required. Read the experience of these MIT MBAs at Jampp.
- All-rounder skill-set is required with a general management focus, with tasks ranging from analytics, sales and marketing, finance, technology, risk, legal, and operations.
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside cross-functional teams with or without direct reporting relationship.
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working with Senior Executives.
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company in the starter phase!
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Compensation Analyst - Finance
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Associate General Counsel
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Technology Risk Analyst
Digital Analytics Marketing Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Senior Analyst - Internal Audit (Data Analytics)
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Senior Payroll Administrator
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA