Solutions Analyst (Partners)
Jampp, Buenos Aires
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We are looking for a dedicated Solutions Analyst to join our growing Product Team!
In this key role, you will manage and grow Jampp Global Partners by providing business solutions through technical implementation, optimization, and key solution developments to build long-term capabilities
You will use your deep product knowledge, communication and, problem-solving skills to explore and analyze solutions to a number of challenges (from new integrations to complex measurement troubleshooting). You will also need to keep up to date with the latest trends in mobile measurement & integration solutions as well as build strong relationships with our partners and Jampp internal teams.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage technical aspects related to Partner’s integration, and work with our Tech team to develop and implement business solutions.
- Provide support to internal teams and external partners in analysis and technical troubleshooting.
- Propose and design solutions for challenges using a variety of analytical and technical tools including developing innovative ways of thinking, troubleshooting code, querying databases, and analyzing results.
- Be responsible for end-to-end implementations and solutions.
- Identify new measurement & data partners and manage ongoing relationships.
🤚This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
- BS or MS in computer science, design, engineering, or relevant experience.
- Experience working with data management tools and constructing SQL queries.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze and use data in order to provide actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for retargeting mobile customers. The platform combines behavioral data with predictive and programmatic technology to generate revenue for advertisers by showing personal, relevant ads that inspire consumers to purchase for the first time, or more often.
Short version: we are a team of +100 mobile specialists, using data to build unique products used by the fastest growing global app-driven businesses.
Jampp serves a global customer base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.