Strategic Partners Manager (Partners)
Jampp, Buenos Aires
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for retargeting mobile customers. The platform combines behavioral data with predictive and programmatic technology to generate revenue for advertisers by showing personal, relevant ads that inspire consumers to use their favorite apps more often.
Short version: we are a team of +90 mobile specialists, using data to build unique products used by the fastest growing global app-driven businesses.
Our challenges span many technologies, from an extremely scalable and highly available platform to big data tools that allow us to manage the big stream of data we have: We manage hundreds of instances buying impressions in a global market 24x7 with datacenters in 3 continents, processing 150 TB daily, 850K QPS and 55+ billion in-app events per month. In order to pick the best ads and show them to the right people at the right time, we rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms.
Jampp serves a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town and Buenos Aires.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Now we are looking for a Strategic Partners Manager to help to grow our existing supply partnerships by proactively identifying opportunities, understanding business needs and come up with solutions to optimize investment.
The ideal candidate knows how to approach problems with logical and solution-focused and is passionate about the digital world. If you are willing to do this while working in a fast paced environment, this might be the job you are looking for.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop strategic and critical thinking to improve performance and identify new opportunities in the Partners ecosystem.
Be aware and analyze every new feature that our Partners are planning to launch. From new tech features and tools to specific information we receive and plug into our systems.
Deeply understand the scope of each release and have the ability to define what action point should be taken, and share it with key stakeholders.
- Positioning Jampp as a strong partner and create opportunities to participate in beta tests and new features.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and integrations with SSPs and/or RTB partners from a commercial perspective and close preferential commercial deals with Publishers and SSPs.
- Manage and strengthen ongoing partnerships with existing Partners and the 'right' decision makers.
- Provide solutions to business requests and supply constraints.
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve our investment, per geo, ad format & partner.
- Provide actionable advice and technical feedback for troubleshooting.
- Manage and report discrepancies.
- Understand applicable laws and best practices followed in the industry; work with Legal to ensure compliance.
- BS or MS in Economics, Engineering, Business.
- +3 years of working experience
- Strong critical and strategic thinking.
- Eager to learn new things and challenge given things. Ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to work independently and in an organized way using analytical approaches to decision making.
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Negotiating skills and business judgment.
- Good time management and ability to deliver on numerous requests & tasks.
- Great interpersonal skills, effective communicator (verbal and written, both in English and Spanish)
- Technical skills are a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- Brushing up your language skills in a guaranteed Global Environment! We have people from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Reliability Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Software Engineer II
Rapid7, Toronto, Canada
Head of Product Management (B2C)
Headspace, Santa Monica
Full-Stack Engineer, Coral - Temporary
Vox Media, NY, DC, LA, Remote (US & Canada)
Product Manager - Trust & Safety
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Interactive Project Manager
HERO Digital, Cupertino, CA