Senior Go Developer
Jampp, Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Senior Go Developer at Jampp, you'll write software that processes hundreds of thousands of operations per second, responds fast, scales easily and does all kind of data processing and analysis, including accessing huge databases and applying machine learning algorithms.
If you are passionate about data structures and algorithms, enjoy coding for performance and efficiency, without leaving behind code quality and maintainability you might be the new Jampper we are looking for 👀
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires and Córdoba, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Code in Go, and occasionally in other languages such as Python or C. Design, develop and test features and components for a real-time bidding architecture
- Implement and use complex algorithms and data structures focused on performance and efficiency
- Work alongside our data science, frontend, and design teams
- Set and hold a high bar quality well-tested code
- Actively participate in our product definition
- 6+ years of programming experience, with participation in large projects
- Have worked in at least one big project written in Go
- Programming experience in other languages such as C/C++, Java and/or Python
- Strong experience with high-performance web services, large databases, and big data processing
- Up-to-date with the latest frameworks, design patterns, methodologies and development trends
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and containers
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in digital advertising technology business
- Fluent English
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the programmatic platform of choice for the fastest growing on-demand companies worldwide.
In 2013, we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising and wanted to change it, somehow. We built a suite of growth products that unlock programmatic advertising for some of the biggest names in mobile (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Postmates to name a few).
We solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. Jampp handles over 50 billion ad requests and process 100 terabytes a day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
We’re a team of builders - engineers, data architects, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do.
We serve a global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.