BI Analyst for Finance
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a BI Analyst for Finance to continue building our Sales (Forecasting, Planning and Negotiations Support) and Business Intelligence (Management Reporting, Competitor Intelligence & Business Modeling/Pricing) capabilities to scale the company to the next level.
The ideal candidate should be a high-potential analyst (2-3 years relevant business experience) who has been directly involved in forecasting, planning and budgeting.
We are a fast-growing global technology startup and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company from strategy to execution. Experience with helping to manage exponential growth is a plus.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Forecasting – support the ongoing development and execution of the Revenue forecasting process with Sales and Account Management.
- Planning & Budgeting – support the company-wide budgeting process, including risk management and opportunity.
- Negotiation Support – provide analytical and financial analysis to optimize negotiation strategies with key customers and partners (e.g. Supply and Cloud Infrastructure).
- Business Partnering – develop rapport and expertise in key areas within the Jampp business including Sales, Account Management, Data Supply and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced students of Economics, Business, Mathematics or Statistics.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Technical Excellence – someone who can take our team to the next level in forecasting and business planning, bringing the latest tools and techniques to the table.
- High Proficiency in Google Sheets/Excel.
- Experience working with SQL or BI tools is a plus.
- Bilingual English skills is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive compensation package including bonus and that can eventually involve Stock Options.
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿 All the fruit you can eat, great coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- Brushing up your language skills in a guaranteed Global Environment! We have people from 🇳🇱🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Supplier Manager – Technology
Visa, Austin TX, US
Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Program Manager, Insurance Solutions
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Lead Commercial Counsel
Quantcast, San Francisco
Employment Attorney (Advisor, Advisory Board Member) | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA
Credit Risk Analyst
Tyro Payments, 155 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000